Lori Systems, a tech-driven logistics services company has been selected among hundreds of candidates as one of the World Economic Forum’s “Technology Pioneers.” Lori’s mission is to drive down the costs of goods. In only three short years, Lori has significantly improved logistics transparency, flexibility, reliability, and costs.
The World Economic Forum’s Technology Pioneers are early to growth-stage companies from around the world that is involved in the design, development and deployment of new technologies and innovations, and are poised to have a significant impact on business and society.
Technology Pioneers community is an integral part of the larger Global Innovators community of start-ups at the World Economic Forum.
Following its selection as Technology Pioneer, Co-Founder and CEO Josh Sandler of Lori Systems will be invited to participate at World Economic Forum activities, events and discussions throughout the year. Lori Systems will also contribute to Forum initiatives over the next two years, working with policymakers and private sector leaders to help define the global agenda on key issues.
“We’re excited to welcome Lori to our 20th cohort of Technology Pioneers,” says Susan Nesbitt, Head of the Global Innovators Community, World Economic Forum. “ Lori Systems and its fellow pioneers
are developing cutting edge technologies all over the world. Beyond their innovations, these firms are contributing greatly to improving the state of the world.”
- Recrutement pour chefs de projets
- Recrutement pour controleurs electriciens
- Recrutement pour assistants formations
- Recrutement pour Gestionnaire de Paie
- Cameroun : La Société UCB Recrute
- Recrutement pour Ingénieurs Assurances Qualités
- Cameroun : Tradex sa recrute
- Cameroun : Recrutement des secrétaires bilingues
- Cameroun : Recrutement de 05 Postes disponibles , profils divers dans un établissement de nettoyage
- Turquie : Une mère jette ses enfants par la fenêtre pour les sauver d’un incendie
- Elle récupère l’argent de sa dot et s’enfuit pour la France
- People : cette photo osée de Eunice Zunon défraie la chronique
- Chris Yapi dit toute la vérité sur le passeport de Laurent Gbagbo
- Le fils de Booba tacle une influenceuse pour défendre son père
- Togo/Transfert: Tchadjobo Ficheal pose ses valises à As OTR
“We are incredibly honoured to be acknowledged as a pioneer by the World Economic Forum, especially among such an impressive cohort,” said Lori’s Josh Sandler. “Lori’s mission is at the forefront of our company – to drive down the costs of goods in frontier markets. We are leveraging technology to optimize logistics networks to achieve this. The current pandemic has really shown the world how the ability to move goods efficiently is essential, and we’re proud our technology continues to be a part of this solution. We look forward to contributing to the Forum dialogues and being a part of this community.”
This year’s cohort selection marks the 20th anniversary of the Tech Pioneers community. Throughout its 20-year run, many Technology Pioneers have continuously contributed to advancement in their industries while some have even gone on to become household names. Past recipients include Airbnb, Google, Kickstarter, Mozilla, Palantir Technologies, Spotify, TransferWise, Twitter and Wikimedia.
2020 Tech Pioneer firms are shaping the future by advancing technologies and come from regions all around the world. The technology Pioneers have been selected based on the community’s selection criteria, which includes innovation, impact and leadership as well as the company’s relevance with the World Economic Forum’s Platforms.