These are best android tv apps you should definitely download as soon as possible.
It’s been a couple of years since Android TV has come out and it’s been slowly maturing as a platform. It has more apps and games available for it than ever before. There could be more hardware available, but we’re sure that’s coming sooner or later. If you have an Android TV device and you’re looking to get the best experience, then check out the best Android TV apps! Also, most Android TV apps have a Chromecast built-in. That means any app with Chromecast support can be used on most Android TV devices!
Kodi is an excellent app for Android TV owners. It’s an HTPC (home theater PC) UI that controls all of your local music and video content (via USB drive). There are also a selection of channels for things like video streaming, although some channels aren’t actually legal. In any case, this is an excellent place to manage a lot of stuff that you can’t manage through the TV natively or stuff you can manage but it’s not great. This is our first recommendation if you have local music and video that you want to play on Android TV. It’s also entirely free and open source.
Plex was one of the first Android TV apps. It remains one of the best. Its main purpose is to play videos from your computer or phone to your TV. It also works with other types of files like music, photos, and more. The app also allows streaming from various cloud storage sites like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
3. Total commander
Total Commander is one of our picks for the best Android file managers and it is the best solution for Android TV right now. The app can do basically everything you need it to do, including browse files, side-load apps, and just manage your stuff. It also comes with a built-in media player for audio and video files, so you can kill three birds with one stone here if you want to watch local stuff from time to time. It also supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and LAN servers for networking support.
- SNOOP DOGG ENVOIE UN MESSAGE À 50 CENT À CAUSE D’UNE SCÈNE GAY DANS POWER
- KEVIN HART DEVIENT PAPA POUR LA 4E FOIS
- KRIS JENNER ACCUSÉE DE HARCÈLEMENT SEXUEL, ELLE RÉPOND
- NIKE TRANSFORME UN AVION POUR GARDER LES ATHLÈTES PERFORMANTS
- “JE CRAIGNAIS QUE L’ON SE MOQUE DE MOI”, DAPHNE ÉMUE PAR LA RÉACTION DES INTERNAUTES APRÈS SA CONFESSION
- Mercato : les premiers mots de Sergiño Dest, la nouvelle recrue du Barça
- Côte d’Ivoire/JNCC 2020 : Les solutions des experts sur la traçabilité du cacao
- Présidentielle ivoirienne / Blé Goudé: « Maitrisons nos colères pour ne pas donner l’occasion à ce régime de nous exterminer »
- « Donald Trump n’est pas ton affaire, occupe-toi de ton pays » : Wizkid tacle le président Buhari
- Présidentielle 2020: Pour KKB, le PDCI a choisi une « candidature de revanche »
- CAN 2023 : la Côte d’Ivoire dévoile son stade de 60 000 places (vidéo)
- Top 6 des meilleurs buteurs à l’âge de 17 ans en Europe, Mbappé 3e, CR7 4e…
- Coronavirus: après la contamination de Trump, Barack Obama se prononce
- « J’ai couché avec un mort pour tomber enceinte » : une mère raconte comment elle a souffert pour concevoir
- Cameroun : une fille de 17 ans violée à mort par un groupe d’hommes
TVUsage is one of the newer Android TV apps comparatively speaking. It introduces digital wellbeing features to Android TV. You can actually view quite a few stats with this, including your daily and weekly usage habits. There are some other features as well. For instance, you can limit your daily screen time limit and get reminders when it’s time to stop watching TV. Additionally, it can pin lock any Android TV app (great for those with kids), exclude apps if you want to track usage, and a few other things.
5. VLC for Android
VLC is one of the most stable, reliable video players on Android. It also works quite well with Android TV. It lets you view most local video content. The app also works with music files, but the UI isn’t quite set up for that and it may not be the most seamless experience. In any case, the app supports subtitles (as long as you have the correct files), has an audio equalizer, and more.
6. Wake On Lan
With the ability to wake up your computer or NAS storage, you can simply sit down, turn your stuff on in one location, and watch your stuff without any extra work. The app can’t put devices back to sleep. However, there are ways to automate that on your computer anyway. We definitely recommend this one.
YouTube is a bit of a cheap pick for Android TV apps. We admit that. The service has more video than 1,000 people can watch in a lifetime. That includes comedy, tech, music, and even politics if you really want to make yourself angry. The Android TV version of this app has its ups and downs. In some cases, it may even be easier to cast from the app on your phone.