Bandits have killed a local community official alongside his wife and daughter in-law at Golkofa in Jema’a Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
The State Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, who disclosed this in a statement on Sunday May 9, said the assailants stormed the home of Sgt. Christopher Madaki (Rtd), a scribe to a Ward Head at Golkofa, Jema’a LGA on Saturday night, May 8, and shot him, his wife and his son’s wife dead.
“The three were later confirmed dead, while his son, Clement Musa Madaki survived with injuries inflicted on him by the assailants,” Aruwan stated.
The scribe’s wife was identified as Mary Christopher Madaki, and his son’s wife as Alice Musa.
The Commissioner said Governor Nasir El-Rufai has condemned the killing in Golkofa village and described it as completely inhuman and ungodly.
- DR NCHE ZAMA, D’ORIGINE CAMEROUNAISE, SE PRÉSENTE AU POSTE DE GOUVERNEUR DE PENNSYLVANIE
- À LA DÉCOUVERTE DE LA REINE YOSE, LA CHANTEUSE HUMANITAIRE
- PETIT PAYS TRAITE LONGUÈ LONGUÈ DE “MAL ÉLEVÉ”, IL RÉPOND
- KANYE WEST UNFOLLOW TOUTES LES KARDASHIAN SUR LES RÉSEAUX SOCIAUX
- KIM KARDASHIAN ÉCHOUE DEUX FOIS DE SUITE À SON EXAMEN DE DROIT
- FRANCIS MVEMBA RÉAGIT AUX NOUVELLES CRITIQUES SUR SON MARIAGE AVEC COCO EMILIA
- Emmanuel Macron est optimiste pour la technologie africaine au salon VivaTech
- La résidence de Gbagbo assiégée par les manifestants
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
He prayed for the repose of their souls and charged security agencies to expedite action on the case.