Bobrisky has denied maltreating and assaulting Oye, the Ivorian lady he took in after she drew a tattoo of his name on her body.
The cross-dresser addressed the assault allegation in a video he shared on his Instagram page last night.
Bobrisky who narrated how Oye started living with him, accused her of saying vile things about him before their relationship turned sour. He alleged that the Ivorian lady asked him to make her his Personal Assistant but was too lazy to deliver on the job.
- DR NCHE ZAMA, D’ORIGINE CAMEROUNAISE, SE PRÉSENTE AU POSTE DE GOUVERNEUR DE PENNSYLVANIE
- À LA DÉCOUVERTE DE LA REINE YOSE, LA CHANTEUSE HUMANITAIRE
- PETIT PAYS TRAITE LONGUÈ LONGUÈ DE “MAL ÉLEVÉ”, IL RÉPOND
- KANYE WEST UNFOLLOW TOUTES LES KARDASHIAN SUR LES RÉSEAUX SOCIAUX
- KIM KARDASHIAN ÉCHOUE DEUX FOIS DE SUITE À SON EXAMEN DE DROIT
- FRANCIS MVEMBA RÉAGIT AUX NOUVELLES CRITIQUES SUR SON MARIAGE AVEC COCO EMILIA
- Emmanuel Macron est optimiste pour la technologie africaine au salon VivaTech
- La résidence de Gbagbo assiégée par les manifestants
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
The cross-dresser who confirmed that their fight centered on his hair stylist, stated that all he did was shout at the Ivorian. Feigning ignorance of where the blood on Oye’s face came from, he further dared her to show the scar or injury that led to the bleeding.
Watch the video below……