The Presidency has finally reacted to the Father Ejike Mbaka’s call for President Buhari’s impeachment or resignation over the widespread insecurity experienced in the country.
Presidential spokesperson Garba Shehu in a statement released on behalf of the presidency on Friday April 30, said an outsider would be surprised that after supporting the President two times to win the Presidency, Father Mbaka made a complete U-Turn asking President Buhari to resign or be impeached.
According to Shehu, Buhari’s refusal to give Mbaka contracts as compensation for supporting him has been eating him up.
The statement read;
- VAO Small Grants are open now in UK
- Grant for Bilateral Exchange between Berlin and the United States
- Boxe : Joshua / Fury, la date et le lieu du combat révélés !
- Cameroun : un militaire à la tête du lamidat de Garoua, Issa Hayatou recalé
- Algérie-France : Tebboune et Macron mettent les points sur les « i »
- Casablanca : un des nonuplés de la Malienne de Tombouctou baptisé Mohammed VI
- Zari Hassan, la femme idéale pour Diamond Platnumz ?
- une société Recrute un Ingénieur Maintenance
- Recrutement d’un Comptable H/F
- Recrutement d’un Ingénieur qualité H/F
- Une société Recrute un Responsable Logistique
- Recrutement des Techniciens Maintenance
- Recrutement des Magasiniers
- Selon le ministre Akodah, on s’exprime librement au Togo
- Togo : la DMK ne rejoindra pas la Concertation nationale entre acteurs politiques
An outsider distilling the avalanche of verbiage, will be surprised that after supporting the President two times to win the Presidency, Father Mbaka has made a complete U-Turn, preposterously asking President Buhari to resign or be impeached.
Here is the point of departure: Father Mbaka asked for a meeting and to the shock of Presidential Aides, he came accompanied by three contractors.
The President graciously allowed them in, and to everyone’s surprise, Father Mbaka asked for contracts as compensation for his support.
Anyone familiar with President Buhari knows that he doesn’t break the laid down rules in dealing with contracts or any other government business for that matter. He requested the appropriate authorities to deal with the matter in accordance with laid down rules.
Inside the Villa, discretion prevailed, that if those pictures and requests were made public, the followers will turn against the religious leader. None of it was released. Now, this is what is eating Father Mbaka.