Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh has married for the third time.
The Tinsel actor whose second marriage ended after his wife, Bettie Jennifer, was murdered in May 2019, got married to a woman named Chinecherem Eze.
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
Chinecherem is an actor, producer, and investor.
They reportedly had a secret court wedding in California, USA on Wednesday, April 28, and a proxy traditional wedding in Nsukka, Enugu State, on May 1.
Chris was married to his Tinsel co-star, Damilola Adegbite, and they divorced in 2017. He remarried US-based businesswoman, Bettie Jennifer, in October 2018 and she was murdered a few months later, in May 2019.