What You’ll Get to Do:
- Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment. Assists in copying, scanning and faxing documents; assists in organizing, naming and numbering electronic and hard copy case materials.
- Assembles/disassembles documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are reassembled exactly to their original state.
- Assists legal support staff in developing exhibits, compiling notebooks, including pulling file copies of documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, and re-filing documents.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors to the office; control access; notifies staff members of visitors or incoming telephone calls; takes messages from, and gives messages to visitors and callers when staff members are unavailable; determines when to transfer calls to staff member’s voice mail or overhead paging, as appropriate, and executes one or both actions.
- Exercises tact and discretion in determining what information can be provided and to whom. When unable to assist caller or visitor, the contractor will refer them to the appropriate staff member.
- Assists with accurate data entry into various legal and financial systems with minimal errors.
- Assists office personnel with file management to include creating and purging closed case files of extraneous and inappropriate materials and tags, separates or compiles materials to be purged later according to office policies and procedures.
- Promotes the integrity of office security.
- Verifies the identification of individuals seeking entrance to USAO space. Provides appropriate badges and maintains logs of badges issued. Deals with visitors who display a range of dispositions, some of whom may be negative or combative. When appropriate, uses interpersonal skills to defuse or ameliorate difficult situations. Carefully assesses suspicious mail, persons, or other elements and takes precautionary measures to enhance security.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support effort as a whole.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- Undergraduate degree
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Litigation support experience valued.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Yellowstone National Park-WY-CASPER
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.