Comedian AY Makun has called out actress Victoria Inyama days after “she preached on the need for people to watch the words that come out of their mouths”.
The comedian who shared screenshots of Inyama’s post and comments, noted that she advised people on how not to mock a pain they’ve not experienced in her post, before publicly commenting on a blog “without watching her mouth on a pain he prays she doesn’t experience.”
victoriainyama preaching to the world 4 days ago in her post on the need to watch the words that comes out of our mouth, and how not to mock a pain we’ve not experienced
2ND AND 3RD SLIDE
TWO DAYS LATER same victoriainyama publicly commenting on a blog without watching her mouth on a pain I pray she doesn’t experience
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
AY also shared screenshot of a follower who described him as a “role model” in DM, but called him a “pimp” in the comment section of a post.
Noting that such accusations could ruin lives, the comedian advised social media users to always be sure of what they are talking about online. He also asked others to never assume that everything they see online is true, especially when they never witnessed it.
4TH AND 5TH SLIDE
A fan who called me his role model in my DM and calling me a pimp while commenting on a blog…Just to mention but a few
Times are hard in Nigeria and we know a whole lot of People are not happy with their lives, so they usually have all the time in the world to discuss yours.
Apart from all the social media entertainment, please know this today, accusations can ruin lives, so before you accuse and condenm, you better know what you are talking about. If you didn’t witness it yourself, then don’t assume everything you hear to be true.Only a fool speaks without having all the facts.
It’s sickening to know that they are people who damage your reputation by making up lies about you just for fun/entertainment. The pathetic part is that so many people believe them without finding out the truth. More so people who naturally don’t like you would also never want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
@Victoriainyama YOU ARE DOING WELL