Cynthia Morgan has reacted to a post Eniola Badmus made about not collecting money from men she’s dating.
Eniola Badmus had posted on her Instagram Stories: “I think am the only one that doesn’t collect money from who am dating.”
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
“Your loss,” Cynthia Morgan replied.
Cynthia later took to her Instagram Stories to reveal that she used to also be like that, not collecting money from a man she’s dating. But she added that as you grow older, you want to settle down and allow a man take care of you.
“So, my sister, collect the money,” Cynthia said, adding, “Man money too go sweet oo.”