- Review project design plans for compliance with the National Fire Protection Association’s Life Safety Code.
- Application of NFPA and OSHA code regulations to ensure compliance with inspections and workplace conditions, etc.
- Responsible for risk or exposure identification; measuring and evaluating identified exposures; control of exposures through elimination/abatement or a mitigation plan to reduce the risk of business interruption, damaged reputation and other losses.
- Conduct risk assessments when necessary or requested by individual departments to identify and quantify exposures that threaten Xanterra Parks & Resorts’ assets and profitability.
- Control loss by reducing the frequency and/or severity of losses through preventative measures, such as ensuring life safety systems are operating properly and are adequately placed, good housekeeping practices are maintained to eliminate fire hazards and egress issues, etc.
- Continual risk monitoring to assess existing and potential exposure.
- Act as a liaison or Company representative with insurance companies, employees, guests and/or legal counsel dealing with liability or legal matters.
- Responsible for emergency planning and development.
- Coordinate and oversee Accident Board of Reviews and accident investigations as deemed necessary.
- Assists with potential legal matters. Consults with corporate legal counsel for guidance and updates to documents such as: Acknowledgment of Risk forms and Rental Agreements, etc.
- Responsible for development of a cost-effective Risk Management Program that promotes company-wide teamwork, cooperation and commitment necessary to meet the standards set forth in the Corporate Safety and Health Policy.
- Responsible for oversight of the site specific updates to the Company Health & Safety Programs.
- Responsible for the administration of Risk Management Program in coordination with all officers, directors, location managers and other appropriate staff and annual review with the National Park Service.
- Responsible for conducting Risk Management evaluations/inspections of government owned facilities assigned to Xanterra Parks & Resorts, using the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and National Park Service guidelines and regulations. Also develop and assist with departmental safety self-evaluation/inspection requirement.
- Responsible for oversight, guidance and direction of the Risk Management team which consists of a Health & Safety Coordinator, Claims Administrator, Training & Programs Coordinator, as well as the seasonal Security managers and staff.
- Responsible for oversight of and working in coordination with the Parkwide Safety Committee, including but not limited to, participation in committee meetings, submitting reports and recommendations on the status of Risk Management Programs, accident trends and the development and implementation of accident reduction programs.
- Responsible for working in coordination with the Chemical Management Committee, including but not limited to, participation in committee meetings, submitting reports and recommendations on the status of the Hazard Communication Program.
- Assists CertFocus representative to ensure compliance of contractual insurance requirements among partners, vendors and contractors.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
- DWYANE WADE EXPLIQUE COMMENT SON FILS TRANSGENRE A FAIT DE LUI UNE PERSONNE MEILLEURE
- BURNA BOY BATTU EN BOÎTE DE NUIT PAR LES PROTÉGÉS D’UN ANCIEN FOOTBALLEUR NIGÉRIAN ?
- DIANA BOULI, LA JEUNE STAR CAMEROUNAISE DE TIKTOK
- Des partisans de Gbagbo empêchés par des microbes sur l’autoroute de Yopougon – Adjamé (vidéo)
- Côte d’Ivoire : Une très mauvaise nouvelle pour Guillaume Soro
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : Voici le message de Simone Gbagbo avant d’aller à l’aéroport (vidéo)
- REAL MADRID : LE BILAN INCROYABLE DE SERGIO RAMOS AVEC LA MAISON BLANCHE
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : voici la réaction officielle de Guillaume Soro
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must demonstrate the ability to develop practical solutions to problems using available resources.
- A degree in Risk Management or a minimum of five years of equivalent experience preferred.
- Must obtain and maintain certifications in NFPA and/or OSHA as required per contract with the National Park Service.
- Must have management experience.
- Knowledge and experience within the Hospitality Industry.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of NFPA Life Safety and OSHA codes and regulations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including report writing and public speaking.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license through duration of employment.
- Must be capable of lifting objects up to 75 pounds.
- Must be capable of carrying objects up to 50 pounds.
- Must be capable of walking or sitting (estimated eight to ten hours per day).
- Must be capable of frequent bending (estimated two hours per day).
- Must be capable of kneeling or crawling on an infrequent basis (estimated 1 hour per day).
- Supervise the staff assigned to the Risk Management & Security Department.
- Halt, abate, mitigate life-threatening situations when discovered.
- Approve purchase orders, check requests, and expense reports per company guidelines.
Live. Work. Explore. Yellowstone National Park Is Naturally Different
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we are a welcoming community who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for our guests. We are the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection family, we embrace a “naturally different” lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore one of the most beautiful places on earth. We are a company based on values that reflect an environmental ethic and social conscience – for the long-term. Our business practices exemplify environmental stewardship, and a desire to protect and preserve our public lands.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.