- Download 46
- File Size 48.62 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 19, 2020
- Last Updated May 19, 2020
CLEVER – Elementor Widget HTML5 Radio Player With History 1.0.0
CLEVER – Elementor Widget features
- Shoutcast and Icecast Support – It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
- Only Radio Stream Needed – Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
- Responsive Design – The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Full Width Option – The radio player width can cover the full width of the parent div.
- Artist Image – The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if is present in the database.
- Highly Customizable – Over 35 parameters from where you can customize the player, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Sticky Version – Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
- History – It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
- Show/Hide History – Parameter to load the player with history or without history.
- Multiple Instances – You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page (maximum 2 on the same page). Only one can be set as ‘sticky’’’.