- Download 57
- File Size 3.53 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 30, 2019
- Last Updated August 30, 2019
Super Forms features
- Drag and Drop
- Fully Responsive
- Email Auto Responder
- Admin Email Alerts
- Conditional Logic
- 30+ Elements
Super Forms changelog
US Statesdropdown element
Countriesdropdown element will no longer use the
contries.txtto retrieve items, instead you can now use the
Custom itemsmethod to change the list. This was not possible with coutries.txt when updating super forms changes would be lost.
- Fix: Make sure the
Ratingelement is of type
- Fix: Bug with
Dynamic Columnsin combination with
Retrieve form data from users last submissionupon adding a new dynamic column the
Default valuewould be incorrect.
- Fix: Bug with
Color pickernot initializing upon dragging it on the canvas (due to Envato rules
- Fix: Bug with checkbox/radio items not being updated upon "Update Element"
- Removed: Skype element, API doesn't exist anymore
- Added: Data Storage section in documentation describing where specific data being stored by super forms
- Added: Option to load list into radio/checkbox/dropdown based on custom meta data field of the current post
- Improved: Rephrased "Current page, post or profile author meta data" to "Current author meta data"
- Temp: temporary disabling nonce check because it is causing a lot of problems with websites that are caching their pages.
- Fix: Textarea not populating with Entry data
- Fix: Allow email addresses to contain a "+" symbol
- Fix: When no variable conditions where met, do not empty the field, but rather keep the value it currently has (this makes sure it won't conflict with
?contact_entry_id=XXXXwhen form was populated with entry data or possibly other data that was set via a GET parameter)
- Fix: issue with default radio button option and conditional logic on page load not affected
- Fix: Missing arguments for
- Fix: Bug when both
Keywordis enabled for Text field