- Download 10
- File Size 28.04 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 20, 2020
- Last Updated June 20, 2020
wpDiscuz User & Comment Mentioning 7.0.1
wpDiscuz User & Comment Mentioning features
- Adds button to comment textarea. This button opens user search and user list pop-up window to allow you choose a user you want tom mention in comment. By clicking on a user it adds @username tag in comment text.
- Once comment is posted the mentioned user will be notified via email that he/she has been mentioned in other user comment.
- On the comment list this addon displays @username tag as a link on comment, on mouse hove it opens pop-up window with mentioned user avatar, name and other information. Also it goes to user page once you click on this link.
- Adds button on top right corner of each comment. It displays current comment ID to make it easy copy and put e.g. #17 in comment. This will be tracked as comment mentioning.
- Once #17 posted in a comment, the author of #17 comment will be notified via email that his/her comment has been mentioned in other comment.
- On the comment list #17 becomes a link and on mouse hover it opens pop-up window with comment author information and comment text. Also it jumps to real comment on click.
- This addon has options to manage, enable/disable all functions and components mentioned above.
- You can customize “Comment Mentioning” and “User Mentioning” email content through backend setting page. It also allow to enable/disable email notifications.