WP RSS Aggregator is the original and best plugin on your WordPress site to import, combine, and view RSS and atom feeds. It’s the most detailed and elegant WordPress RSS feed importer.
Automatically import RSS feeds & display them on your site
- No limit on the number of sources to import from.
- Manage all your sources from a single page.
- No limit on the number of items to import.
- Automate each feed’s import with unique or global schedules.
- Customisable templates with various styling options.
- Built-in shortcode and block to display items.
- Feed auto-discovery (add sources without the exact RSS feed URL).
- Youtube importing using just a channel or user URL.
- Playable Youtube videos directly on your site.
- Limit the items stored and fetched for better performance.
- Create a custom RSS feed from imported items.
- Extendable via action and filter hooks.
Who is the plugin for??
Importing and displaying RSS feeds is helpful for many types of sites:
- Curate news, videos and more from the top sources in your niche.
- Add related posts from other sites to your site.
- Share Youtube videos anywhere on your site.
- Curate job, real estate or other listings for your market or niche.
- Embed videos from other sources (Youtube) to engage more visitors.
- Aggregate podcast episodes related to your hobby or profession.
- Writers, display your works from multiple sites in your portfolio.
- And much more…
- WP News Desk curates WordPress news, tutorials and more from over 100 trusted sources.
- Travel Blogger Community does something similar to share blog posts from well-known travellers.
- Crypto Headlines‘ videos page shares Youtube videos from popular Youtubers in the Crypto world.
- Euro Finance Blogs curates content on investment, personal finance and early retirement.
Browse through our Showcase to see how WP RSS Aggregator is being put to great use on a large variety of WordPress sites.
Attention bloggers, content marketers, site owners
Increasing the reputation and visibility of your WordPress site by integrating full or partial posts, videos or more with our premium add-ons into your web.
- Beginner Bloggers and Copywriters – Find and display fresh, new content to engage and grow your audience.
- Site Owners & Content Marketers – Curate content to keep your avid readers on your site for longer.
SEO benefits from importing RSS feeds
Importing RSS feeds alone won’t improve your site’s SEO, but the benefits begin to emerge if you curate content (articles, tutorials, videos, listings, etc) and bring in good quality traffic:
- Generate lots of new backlinks to your site.
- Enhance your online presence and gain more trust.
- And therefore, you can help boost your SEO! Learn more from WP Mayor.
Quick note: Please don’t steal other people’s work; give credit where it’s due.
Premium add-ons for additional functionality
- Templates It provides premium template styles including a fully customizable grid and an Excerpts & Thumbnails design that brings your block or shortcut view to a completely new level!
- Feed to Post is the most powerful add-on that allows you to import items as posts or any other custom postal type. This includes options such that post type, post status, category, tags, images, authors and many more can be assigned automatically.
- Full Text RSS Feeds Feeds are sent to the next level when it is linked to our premium full text service. It helps to produce content from outlets that do not include it in their RSS feeds.
- Keyword Filtering enables you to filter the content imported from any source based on keywords, phrases and/or tags.
- Categories provides a simple way to categorise your sources and keep them organised.
- WordAi and Spinner Chief integrate the Feed to Post add-on with the respective 3rd-party content spinning services.
Here’s a closer look at what the Feed to Post add-on offers:
We stand behind what we build
Our comprehensive Knowledge Base provides you with everything you need to install, set up and customise the plugin to your needs. You can also browse through a number of FAQs to get started.
If that doesn’t do the trick, we provide support for the free version of WP RSS Aggregator via the support forum here, while for premium support (owners of valid premium add-on licenses) and pre-sales questions please contact us via our premium support channel.
Our plugin includes an Help Beacon in your dashboard that enables you to scan for our knowledge base or contact our team (premium users only) without having to leave your website!
We provide a Feed Creator service that allows you to generate RSS feeds from any webpage, even if it doesn’t have its own RSS feed. It provides inline documentation on how to use the service.
Our terms & conditions can be found here.