A man who became an internet sensation when he sprayed insecticide into his mouth has died.
The family of I Wayan Merta, who is also known as Ki Galang Pamungkas, have confirmed his death but said it was unrelated to the insecticide stunt.
In a video that went viral, the guru from Bali, Indonesia, was seen spraying Baygon insecticide into his mouth.
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
- DWYANE WADE EXPLIQUE COMMENT SON FILS TRANSGENRE A FAIT DE LUI UNE PERSONNE MEILLEURE
- BURNA BOY BATTU EN BOÎTE DE NUIT PAR LES PROTÉGÉS D’UN ANCIEN FOOTBALLEUR NIGÉRIAN ?
- DIANA BOULI, LA JEUNE STAR CAMEROUNAISE DE TIKTOK
- Des partisans de Gbagbo empêchés par des microbes sur l’autoroute de Yopougon – Adjamé (vidéo)
- Côte d’Ivoire : Une très mauvaise nouvelle pour Guillaume Soro
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : Voici le message de Simone Gbagbo avant d’aller à l’aéroport (vidéo)
- REAL MADRID : LE BILAN INCROYABLE DE SERGIO RAMOS AVEC LA MAISON BLANCHE
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : voici la réaction officielle de Guillaume Soro
Concerned fans feared news of his death on Sunday, May 2, was the result of digesting the toxic chemicals in the insecticide but Ki Galang’s brother, I Nyoman Saputra, dismissed their claims.
Saputra told local media outlets: “As his brother, I am dismissing [rumors] that Ki Galang died because of insecticide. He died because of a heart attack.
“He died on May 2, 2021 at 6:15 a.m.”
Ki Galang built a reputation as a spiritual guru in Bali but it was only when a video of him ingesting insecticide went viral that he found fame,
His brother Saputra explained he died at a local hospital in Jimbaran, Bali, and insisted doctors had produced a medical record proving his cause of death was due to a heart attack.