Wait like a hawk for any gist on Chris Evans; before one completely gets out into the light, pounce on it with gusto. Who still has celebrity crushes? Well, us proudly. And now it would seem that smartphone brand TECNO has had eyes on him for a while too.
The smartphone giant of Africa just announced the Hollywood superstar as its brand ambassador. This partnership embodies much of TECNO’s brand philosophy ‘Stop at Nothing’, inspiring its fans to relentlessly chase their dreams and not give in to hurdles.
Best known for his role as Captain America in the Marvel Universe series of films, the charismatic Chris Evans embodies many of the qualities that has been synonymous with TECNO, especially the essence of breaking every difficulty and doing it days’ long to achieve final success.
Talking about the partnership with TECNO, Chris Evans said, “I am really looking forward to this association with TECNO, a rising smartphone brand that always bare users’ demands in mind and never stop putting forth new technologies and innovations on its products for the consumers in emerging markets. In Hollywood, we also inspire people to continue breaking the boundaries and never stop striving for excellence. TECNO has practiced this spirit by its continuous global footprint in recent years, as well as its constantly upgraded product design and quality. It is really inspiring to be a partner with such a great brand that stops at noting to encourage people to explore more possibilities.”
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
In a short video posted on TECNO’s Instagram page, Chris sends a felicitation message for a beautiful year ahead to his fans saying “Hello everyone, wishing you a happy and healthy year ahead, let’s continue to capture amazing moments in 2021. It’s time to stand out”.
Aye, Aye captain! He got it all right. But then, he is Chris Evans; he is always right. Plus, his fans can listen to him talk all day long. But digress!
The partnership with Chris Evans is another huge milestone for TECNO after its association with Manchester City Football Club. This step in the right direction is also part of TECNO’s brand upgrading strategy aimed at unlocking the best of contemporary technologies in artistic designs.
This also showcases TECNO’s mastery of serving its youth-generation consumers with the exact dose of innovation and artistic progression and motivation they need.