Being a Yoga Instructor of a yoga studio you need to provide all the detailed information about your programs, classes, place, time and a complete schedule. In this case, there cannot be any other better alternative than making a professional yoga instructor website on your own.
Since staying fit is one of the necessities there is an increase in the number of Gym, Yoga and fitness centers. Almost every Yoga studio has its website to let people know about their Yoga studio. It eventually lead to increase the customers.
At the present time, we need to be sure that our site looks professional along with providing all the detailed information about the Yoga studio. Remember that a customer will visit your Yoga studio only after visiting your website. So be sure to drive traffic to your website by making a beautiful Yoga Instructor website.
What makes a Yoga Instructor Website Better and Effective?
- Professional, beautiful and eye-catching design(theme) of the website
- Use of appropriate plugins that work well with the theme and it’s design
- Displaying all the required information in a simple and understandable way
- Growth of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Promotion
- Build a proper link to appear in search engine results
- Decrease page speed time for mobile users.
Creating a Yoga instructor website is really easy. But, be thoughtful to consider all the above-mentioned points in order to run your website successfully.
Finding the Perfect Yoga Instructor Theme
Building a website will take no time after you choose an appropriate theme for your website. To save your time and make it easy for you I would suggest you, check out the newly released multipurpose theme Punte. It will help you to make a perfect Yoga Instructor website for your Yoga Studio.
For furthermore assurity let’s know about Punte theme and it features:
Punte theme is a freshly designed multipurpose WordPress theme by Access Keys. This theme is a perfect fit for your yoga studio website as it comes along with new design, well optimized for multi-purpose usage, fast and lightweight. It is an excellent go-to theme for the yoga business as the element of this theme enables you to build a website freely in no time.
This theme comes up with a twelve starter website. So, choose one of them and start experimenting on your own. It provides full and seamless integration with all of your favourite tools. It is a free theme so it can be perfect for all the WordPress Beginners as well as Professionalists. As we are going to use Punte Theme let’s get familiar with its features:
- Build by Elementor which is the world’s best and advanced page builder
- Choose a reliable demo from 10+ Pre Build Demos and build a website freely in no time
- Besides, this theme is integrated with powerful eCommerce plugin WooCommerce
- Fully Customizable pre-built layouts for header & footer
- Increases your site rank in Search engines with the optimized latest web technologies
- Additionally, it has extended the Redux framework included in the powerful theme option.
- Speed performance is really high due to the quality code and minifying and much more
Punte Yoga Instructor Home Page
- Perfect Header – with Home, Event, Portfolio, Blog, Element and Shop option at the right top side of the website.
- Full screen search – which allows your website visitors to find any blogs or content in the site with a great search experience.
- Features description – enables you to show all the features that are available on your website. It will help to create a good impression among the visitors.
- Know Team Members – which allows customers to know detailed information about each and every member of the website.
- Display Clients Review – this section will display all of the client’s reviews on your website. Customers can know both the positive things about your website within their first visit to the website.
- Footer Panel – with Social Media Integration, About Us, Popular Courses, Blog, Features and Contact Us sections.
The home page of Punte theme looks amazing to make and start a Yoga Instructor website. Here’s how Punte’s homepage layout looks like:
If you are done with selecting the theme Let’s move ahead to a perfect Yoga Instructor website according to your need.
How to Make a Yoga Instructor Website Using Punte WordPress Theme?
If you are done with selecting the theme, let’s move ahead step by step to make a perfect Yoga Instructor website according to your needs.
Step 1: Install Punte WordPress Theme
First of all, login to the Dashboard of your WordPress website. On the left side you can see the Appearance option. Click on Appearance>>Themes>>Add New button.
Search for Punte WordPress theme. Then Install and Activate it.
Additionally, if you have any problem while installing this theme go through our article for further guidance. Some of you might have already installed a theme so you can switch your WordPress theme easily.
Step 2: Install Access Demo Importer Plugin
As the Punte Theme comes with multiple demos option, you need to install Access Demo Importer Plugin for the easier import of your required demo.
Click on the Plugins>>Add New option at the left sidebar of the page.
Indeed click on Install>>Activate the option to use the plugin for making the necessary changes.
If you have any confusion while installing the plugin then you can go through our article for further instructions.
Step 3: Import Yoga Demo
After you install the plugin, you will be able to import the demo directly to your WordPress website.
Look for the Yoga demo, when you see it click on the button Import.
Step 4: Make the Suggested Changes
Now, Punte theme needs three different plugins for its successful usage. Activate all three plugins then click on Next Step.
You will be suggested to back up if the site had the content or the website was already in use.
Select the options that you want to import. After doing it click on the button Start Importing.
Click on the View Site option.
Now your site will look exactly as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 5: Customize your Website
Click on the Customize option at the top of your page. Now let’s begin the process with every heading detailly.
Flexible Layout Option
Go to Layout>>Website Layout. Choose the Full Width or Boxed website layout option.
Then, you can increase or decrease WidthContainer width in px as per your choice.
You can also choose the appropriate Content |Sidebar Ratio from 30 different options which will be enough options to choose from!
Sidebar Layout for Desktop and other Mobile Devices
In the Sidebar Layout customization you will have four options in each Blog Page, Page, Post, Portfolio Post, Archive Page, Search Page, and 404 Page Sidebar Layout. Choose the appropriate Sidebar Layout for your website.
Post Title Bar Layout/PageTitle Bar Layout/ArchiveTitle Bar Layout.
You can On or Off Post Header, Page Header and Archive Header as per your choice as shown in the screenshot below.
- Découvrez les incroyables records battus par Aya Nakamura en 4 ans
- Donald Trump s’attaque à Obama pour une affaire d’impôt
- Suisse : le Smic bientôt à 3 millions de FCFA
- Nigeria: un jeune embarassé, met le feu à ses diplômes
- Apple ajoute la prise en charge des images WebP dans Safari 14
- Nana Akufo-Addo interdit le Ghana à Guillaume Soro
- Daphné: » ça fait 10 ans que je n’ai pas eu de rapport sexuel «
- Alassane Ouattara n’entend pas faire baisser la tension
- Les Hommes et Femmes les plus admirés au monde en 2020 : Brack et Michelle Obama en tête
- France: Soro Guillaume craint pour sa vie
- Kerozen au secours des démunis – découvrez son geste fort
- Côte d’Ivoire / Affaire fusillade à Bouaké : voici ce qu’il s’est réellement passé
- Côte d’Ivoire: les femmes du FPI répondent à Hamed Bakayoko après ses menaces
- Yvidero apporte son soutien à Sidiki Diabaté – les internautes réagissent
- Emma Lohoues à propos de son influence : “je ne suis pas là pour éduquer les enfants des gens”
Go to Header Style make necessary changes in the header style. You can also make changes in Main Header, Top Header, and Header Builder.
Punte theme will enable you to make changes and create a footer as you want. Click on Footer Settings.
Be sure to click on the Show option to show footers on your website. Finally choose your Footer Widget Column.
Then choose the appropriate Footer Text Size. Select Footer background color, footer header color, and footer text color.
Choose your Sidebar Style. Additionally, if you want to display your Sticky Sidebar choose the Enable option.
Customizable Site Identity
If you want to keep your own site’s logo, click on the Change Logo option.
Put your Site Title and Tagline if you want. You need to tick on the Display Site Title and Tagline option to show it. If you don’t want to show it leave it empty.
Remember that your Site Icons should be in a square shape with 512×512 pixels. Select your Site Icons.
Dynamic Blog Option
Select your own Blog style. Then you can show your Full Content or Show Excerpt. Excerpt the length on the basis of the number of words. There are many other options. You need to select options to show or hide them.
Modern WooCommerce Settings
Go to General Settings. It’s obvious that you will want to show a Shopping Bag Icon/Cart. Select the Show option.
Structured and Facilitating Social Links
Providing Social Site links are really important to provide information about your website among the customers. All you need to do is to keep a particular social media link in the given option. Then, your website can display the link after choosing the show option.
Remember that you need to crop your image in 1600×250 pixels before trying to add it. Then, click on the Add New Image option.
Like this, you can customize the remaining options as per the necessity and design of your website. Customization of Menu, Widgets, Homepage Settings and Additional CSS.
Here are some of the most important features of Punte Theme that you seek on almost every website:
Social Media Linking is very important to let a Yoga Instructor website owner drive traffic to their own website. Punte Theme shows social media linking at the footer of the homepage. It’s sure that the visitors visit until the end of the page. Now, they can also visit the website’s social media handles.
Services and Pricing
Almost every customer tries to know about pricing before taking any type of service. Using Punte Theme Yoga Instructor Website owner can provide detailed information about the price payments.
Punte Theme provides unlimited Options to make easy usage of the website. Customers can get options to shop, see the elements, read blogs and know about all the possible events. If you are having a problem while finding anything you can directly search it through the full screen search option.
Fully Responsive on all Devices
The websites created from Punte theme are fully responsive. Either it is desktop, tablet or mobile phones.
Recommended Free Plugins for Yoga Instructor Website
Total Team Lite is a Free responsive utility plugin to showcase your team with minimal settings and configurations. A powerful display platform with 4 pre-available layouts and 13 templates to show all the components in an attractive and simple way. This plugin is very useful to make a yoga instructor website as it displays different team members elements and much more with layout designs. Not only that, it can also show additional details of the team member in the popup. Anyone can use it, as it is user friendly and has a very interactive user interface. It is compatible with different devices and you can get free updates for lifetime.
AP Pricing Tables is an easy to use plugin by AccessPress Themes. Along with 5 pre-defined templates and various options you can create WordPress Pricing Table along with an intuitive interface. This plugin is compatible with mobile devices and offers different options available for price settings. It offers 35 pre-designed templates to choose from and create a pricing table as per your requirement instantly. This plugin is SEO optimized, easy to configure/set up and comes with high conversion CTAs. You can also define column border radius, column space, column width, configure ribbon for each column and much more.
AP Contact Form is a Free WordPress Plugin that enables you to integrate a Contact Form to your Yoga Instructor website. This plugin’s easy and basic configuration can set up your contact form as per the requirement in a few seconds. Fully responsive and compatible with mobile devices. Even a WordPress plugin can use this plugin as it has a very interactive user interface and is user friendly. You can prevent the spam from inbuilt captcha systems.
Alright, after reading this long if you wish to make your blog using Punte blog – get the theme below!