President Muhammadu Buhari has outlined ways his wife and First Lady Aisha has tried to improve the lives of Nigerians.
In his forward for his wife’s biography which was launched on Thursday April 8, Buhari said he has watched his wife with keen interest as she addressed many of the social concerns that have given her sleepless nights.
He added that his wife easily transitioned into philanthropy and humanitarianism when she became First Lady because she is kind-hearted.
- OXFAM Recrute au Bénin Un (01) Agent Administratif et Comptable (H/F)
- Éperviers du Togo : le sélectionneur Paulo Duarte recadre Claude Le Roy
- VAO Small Grants are open now in UK
- Grant for Bilateral Exchange between Berlin and the United States
- Boxe : Joshua / Fury, la date et le lieu du combat révélés !
- Cameroun : un militaire à la tête du lamidat de Garoua, Issa Hayatou recalé
- Algérie-France : Tebboune et Macron mettent les points sur les « i »
- Casablanca : un des nonuplés de la Malienne de Tombouctou baptisé Mohammed VI
- Zari Hassan, la femme idéale pour Diamond Platnumz ?
- une société Recrute un Ingénieur Maintenance
- Recrutement d’un Comptable H/F
- Recrutement d’un Ingénieur qualité H/F
- Une société Recrute un Responsable Logistique
- Recrutement des Techniciens Maintenance
- Recrutement des Magasiniers
“Aisha as the world has come to know her is kind hearted; this made her transitioning into philanthropy and humanitarianism easy when she became First Lady. Her protective mien also translates to the special energy she exerts when women, children, and vulnerable people are abused. I have observed with keen interest as she addresses many of the social concerns that have given her sleepless nights.
“Her programme, Future Assured, has provided her with a special vehicle to actualize her dreams: reaching the poor, sick and underprivileged families to improve their wellbeing, sometimes in remote areas, especially IDPs.
“The stance she has taken in defence of women in our society across our rich ethnic diversity also ranks very high amongst her passing. This plays a significant role in her ability to organize and coordinate likeminded people around a singular agenda.
“All these have added impetus to the effort of the government in improving lives of Nigerians through a more robust economy and a nation worthy of our love and pride. She has therefore been a worthy partner and a beacon for some of the good things that Nigerians have come to identify with our government.”