Infobip, a cloud communications company that enables businesses to build connected customer experiences across all stages of the customer journey has launched Conversations, a new contact centre solution enabling businesses to integrate the world’s most popular communication channels.
Infobib says Conversations is a scalable digital cloud contact centre solution that enables businesses to deliver omnichannel support for customers through a single interface for agents.
The platform allows a user to integrate messaging services such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Live Chat, SMS and other in-house chatbots.
Provisioned through the cloud, Infobip offers a marked differentiator – omnichannel connectivity (CPaaS) with contact centre software stacked on top.
Conversations is designed to enable companies to easily empower agents with automation, give agents the context they need, manage cross-channel conversations and improve remote agent performance through analytics.
According to Marko Reis, Regional Manager – East Africa at Infobip, “The contact centre sector is mature and complex, increasingly shifting away from an outsourcing to a Customer Experience (CX) focus. This, as customers in xx look to engage with businesses on multiple channels.
Conversations enables the customer to speak to an agent on various channels and the agent to manage interactions contextually from one dashboard thereby decreasing contact centre call volumes, increasing agent efficiency and improving the customer’s experience.
- Forum recherche d’emploi et de discussion sur doingbuzz
- « Ma femme fait l’inceste avec son frère sur notre lit »
- Le test anal du Covid tend le Japon et la Chine
- L’habillement de Ramba junior qui secoue la toile
- Mc Koissy : « Après 50 ans, la femme est comme l’Afghanistan… personne ne veut y aller »
- Inde : Un coq participant à un combat illégal tue son propriétaire
- Le joueur gabonais Aubameyang s’offre une montre de 194 millions de FCFA
- Kinshasa, RDC : UNICEF Recherche Un Assistant aux Ressources Humaines, GS-5, TA
- Burkina Faso : Un élève mortellement poignardé par son camarade
- Ariel Sheney : Son épouse répond à ceux qui la traitent de stérile
- Elle publie la s3xtape de son mari et la servante pour se venger (video)
- Une s3xtape de lycéennes camerounaises secoue la toile
- Sara Messan : « Debordo, c’est mon fiancé »
- Côte d’Ivoire : Blaise Compaoré aperçu au mariage de sa filleule
- Almok : La chanteuse donne naissance à son deuxième enfant
Conversations can also be used in conjunction with Answers, Infobip’s chatbot building platform that enables companies to build, test, and deploy artificial intelligence and keyword-based chatbots. These chatbots can then be managed via Conversations, leaving agents with more time to focus on resolving complex queries. Contact centre managers will be able to monitor all interactions exchanged between bots and customers in real-time, ensuring that any difficult conversations are transferred to human agents.
The Conversations platform has been refined and optimised during an early access period, where Infobip worked with select businesses across the world to ensure Conversations will help them improve the contact centre.
Adrian Benic, VP Product at Infobip, said: “Today’s customers expect to be able to contact a business at any time, from anywhere, and on the channel of their choice. Conversationshelps brands provide this while ensuring they improve the customer experience through contextual conversations.“Many businesses are striving to deliver an unmatched customer experience but struggle to transition between the variety of channels and technologies on the market. Conversations brings these elements into one accessible platform allowing companies to deliver the very best customer experience while reducing costly inefficiencies. The launch of Conversations forms part of our goal at Infobip – to help businesses simplify the complexity of global messaging and enable them to interact with customers in a personalised way without friction.”