Actor, Yomi Fabiyi has reacted to the CCTV footage which showed actor, Baba Ijesha molesting comedian Princess’ 14-year-old daughter in her home in Lagos.
CCTV footage which was released on Sunday May 2, showed the actor touching the teenager after Princess and others involved left the sitting room for Baba Ijesha and the victim.
- OXFAM Recrute au Bénin Un (01) Agent Administratif et Comptable (H/F)
- Éperviers du Togo : le sélectionneur Paulo Duarte recadre Claude Le Roy
- VAO Small Grants are open now in UK
- Grant for Bilateral Exchange between Berlin and the United States
- Boxe : Joshua / Fury, la date et le lieu du combat révélés !
- Cameroun : un militaire à la tête du lamidat de Garoua, Issa Hayatou recalé
- Algérie-France : Tebboune et Macron mettent les points sur les « i »
- Casablanca : un des nonuplés de la Malienne de Tombouctou baptisé Mohammed VI
- Zari Hassan, la femme idéale pour Diamond Platnumz ?
- une société Recrute un Ingénieur Maintenance
- Recrutement d’un Comptable H/F
- Recrutement d’un Ingénieur qualité H/F
- Une société Recrute un Responsable Logistique
- Recrutement des Techniciens Maintenance
- Recrutement des Magasiniers
Fabiyi has now condemned the act of recording the minor being molested. According to him, “if the girl was your child, can you make her go through such trauma again in the name of gathering evidence.”
The actor while condemning the act of molestation, also called for the arrest and prosecution of all those connected to video except the victim. He said the arrest should be done for “humanity and for every innocent child”
James Omiyinka alias Baba Ijesha was arrested on April 22 and is being held at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Panti pending legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), following reports that the actor molested the14-year-old girl seven years ago and recently.