Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State has reiterated the need for Nigeria to get support to win the fight against insurgency.
The Borno state who spoke to newsmen after meeting President Buhari yesterday April 26, recalled how soldiers were killed after a Brigade headquarters in Borno state was attacked by insurgents.
Zulum described Boko Haram’s attack in Damasak and Geidam as pathetic and also stated that it is his responsibility to tell President Buhari the truth.
He said; ‘
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
- DWYANE WADE EXPLIQUE COMMENT SON FILS TRANSGENRE A FAIT DE LUI UNE PERSONNE MEILLEURE
- BURNA BOY BATTU EN BOÎTE DE NUIT PAR LES PROTÉGÉS D’UN ANCIEN FOOTBALLEUR NIGÉRIAN ?
- DIANA BOULI, LA JEUNE STAR CAMEROUNAISE DE TIKTOK
- Des partisans de Gbagbo empêchés par des microbes sur l’autoroute de Yopougon – Adjamé (vidéo)
- Côte d’Ivoire : Une très mauvaise nouvelle pour Guillaume Soro
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : Voici le message de Simone Gbagbo avant d’aller à l’aéroport (vidéo)
- REAL MADRID : LE BILAN INCROYABLE DE SERGIO RAMOS AVEC LA MAISON BLANCHE
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : voici la réaction officielle de Guillaume Soro
“In Borno, particularly, Brigade headquarters was attacked, many soldiers, men and officers of the Nigerian Army were killed.
“Let me use this opportunity to extend my condolences to the families of the deceased, may God, in His infinite mercy, forgive them.
“I think it is my own responsibility to come and say the truth to Mr President.
“Llet him know what is going on in the entire Northeast sub-region.
“I think there is a need for us to get support for us to succeed in this war against insurgents. It’s very pathetic. A few days ago, Damasak was attacked, hundreds of people started fleeing Damasak and now Geidam is almost deserted, many people have left Geidam.”
Commenting on the cause of the deteriorating security situation in his state, Zulum said;
“I think the military is yet to receive some of the equipment that they have ordered for.”