Kanye West and supermodel, Irina Shayk, were seen out and about in the French region of Provence on Tuesday, June 8, which happened to be the day he turned 44.
In photos shared by Dailymail, Irina, 35, and Kanye are seen taking a romantic stroll in Provence, France, where they are staying at the luxury Villa La Coste boutique hotel together.
Kanye West couldn’t contain his smile as he and Shayk, who was wearing a white crop top and black pants, walked through vineyards in the South of France.
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
According to TMZ, “they are 100% romantically together”.
This is Kanye West’s first public outing with a woman other than Kim Kardashian amid their split.
As Kanye was in France with Irina, Kim, who was home with their kids posted a birthday message for Kanye that reads: “Happy birthday. Love you for life.” (read here).
Kim’s family members also wished Kanye a happy birthday via their respective accounts, with Khloe Kardashian, posting on Instagram, “Happy birthday to my brother for life!!! Have the best birthday Ye! Sending you love and endless blessings!!”