Kenya’s Xenom Energy is a platform launching to enable easy access to petroleum products by connecting buyers to sellers via its marketplace in a move to revolutionize the oil industry.
Xenom Energy aims to revolutionize the oil industry business in Africa by creating a marketplace for unlimited access to petroleum products and services. By connecting independent fuel station owners to oil marketers through its tech-enabled and operations-driven marketplace.
Kevin Owino, the founder says the company aims to fix inefficient supply chains for the independent station owners and provide a sales platform where Oil marketers can easily sell out their petroleum products.
Owino adds that Xenom tracks thousands of real-time sales and orders between independent station owners and oil marketers in Africa. It gives its users access to product price trends and petroleum industry information to enable independent station owners to get insights and strategies on restocking accordingly.
Leveraging historic purchasing data, Xenom Energy evaluates independent station owners to provide them with access to credit and other financial services that are restocking or expansion financing.
- Bénin : La Giz Recrute Un Gestionnaire de Projet Numérisation à Cotonou
- Hanny Tcheley à Gbagbo : « on humilie ton épouse et tu ne dis rien, c’est incompréhensible »
- Italie: un cimetière s’effondre dans la mer, environ 200 cercueils à l’eau
- Bénin : Le CERRHUD Recrute Un Spécialiste Technique, Responsable de Suivi et Évaluation
- Tennis : la Japonaise Naomi Osaka remporte l’Open d’Australie
- Ukraine : Un couple décide de vivre menotté, la raison
- Nigeria : Elle devient folle après avoir largué l’homme qui a payé ses études
- « Les journalistes français ne respectent pas les chefs d’Etat africains », Alpha Condé
- Bénin : Une Structure Recrute Un (01) Documentaliste – Archiviste à Profil Commercial (h/f)
- Benin/Présidentielle : Tout savoir sur le duo Alassane Soumanou-Paul Hounkpe
- Père-fille, le duo de pilotes célèbre la retraite du père après 44 ans de vol
- Niger : Des arrestations après la publication des résultats provisoires
- Donnée en mariage juste à 17ans, elle porte plainte contre ses parents
- Bénin : Offre de Stage Rémunéré en Community Management chez THE AXIME
- Prudence ! Voici la nouvelle méthode des voleurs
The platform also offers branding facilities to independent station owners to aid in marketing for their station via promotions. It also gives users product price trends and petroleum industry information to enable independent station owners to get insights and strategies on restocking accordingly.
The platform aims to improve sales volumes for Oil Marketers and eliminate the struggle of independent station owners go through while restocking their stations. Thus better margins which, in turn, stimulate overall economic development in a tangible way.
Currently, it is operational in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, DR Congo, Rwanda, and Tanzania, Xenom Energy’s main mission is to improve returns from businesses and investments in the oil sectors in Africa.
“By enabling independent station owners to order products at any time via SMS, our platform or mobile app, and receive timely delivery to their station, we make it easier for independent station owners to source petroleum products and helps oil marketers ensure that their products are consistently available to consumers,” said Owino.
This makes it easier for independent station owners to source petroleum products and helps oil marketers ensure that their products are consistently available to consumers.