Ekiti state governor, Kayode Fayemi, has asked Nigerian youths longing to relocate to Canada to reconsider their plans and stay back to help make Nigeria a better place.
According to him, youths should organize themselves on how to “kick out” the All Progressives Congress (APC) from office in 2023 if they are not satisfied with its governance style.
Governor Fayemi said this while speaking at ‘The Platform’, an annual programme organised by Covenant Christian Centre today May 1.
Speaking to Nigerians seeking to relocate, Fayemi said
- VAO Small Grants are open now in UK
- Grant for Bilateral Exchange between Berlin and the United States
- Boxe : Joshua / Fury, la date et le lieu du combat révélés !
- Cameroun : un militaire à la tête du lamidat de Garoua, Issa Hayatou recalé
- Algérie-France : Tebboune et Macron mettent les points sur les « i »
- Casablanca : un des nonuplés de la Malienne de Tombouctou baptisé Mohammed VI
- Zari Hassan, la femme idéale pour Diamond Platnumz ?
- une société Recrute un Ingénieur Maintenance
- Recrutement d’un Comptable H/F
- Recrutement d’un Ingénieur qualité H/F
- Une société Recrute un Responsable Logistique
- Recrutement des Techniciens Maintenance
- Recrutement des Magasiniers
- Selon le ministre Akodah, on s’exprime librement au Togo
- Togo : la DMK ne rejoindra pas la Concertation nationale entre acteurs politiques
“Don’t succumb to despondency, there is a lot to hail in this country. There is a lot to frustrate you, a lot to want to make you give up and pick that visa and go to Canada.
I know it (Canada) is a popular destination but you know what? There is also a glass ceiling in Canada. When you get to the top of it, you will now discover there is a glass ceiling there. This is the place where there is no glass ceiling, let us work towards making it a better place.”
He went on to ask those seeking to remove APC from office to unite and work towards it.
“Even if your search is a regime change in a democracy, there is only one what for regime change in a democracy, you work towards it.
Another election is going to come if you do not like what APC is doing. Organise, stop agonising, organise against the party. Link up with others who are organising and then kick the APC out of office and put people that you think we do better not creating a situation of anarchy.”the governor said