Assistant Inspector-General of Police (AIG) in charge of Zone 11, Olasupo Ajani has pleaded with Nigerians to end the attack against policemen in the country.
Speaking on Tuesday April 27 during a stakeholders’ meeting and his familiarisation visit to the police command in Oyo State at the command’s headquarters in Eleyele, Ibadan, Ajani said Nigerians no longer respect the police as they used to before the EndSARS protest.
- DR NCHE ZAMA, D’ORIGINE CAMEROUNAISE, SE PRÉSENTE AU POSTE DE GOUVERNEUR DE PENNSYLVANIE
- À LA DÉCOUVERTE DE LA REINE YOSE, LA CHANTEUSE HUMANITAIRE
- PETIT PAYS TRAITE LONGUÈ LONGUÈ DE “MAL ÉLEVÉ”, IL RÉPOND
- KANYE WEST UNFOLLOW TOUTES LES KARDASHIAN SUR LES RÉSEAUX SOCIAUX
- KIM KARDASHIAN ÉCHOUE DEUX FOIS DE SUITE À SON EXAMEN DE DROIT
- FRANCIS MVEMBA RÉAGIT AUX NOUVELLES CRITIQUES SUR SON MARIAGE AVEC COCO EMILIA
- Emmanuel Macron est optimiste pour la technologie africaine au salon VivaTech
- La résidence de Gbagbo assiégée par les manifestants
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
According to him, the police and the citizens have been working together peacefully before the #EndSARS issues. He claimed that the protest created distance and disrespect between the police and the citizens.
“You stakeholders that are here as representatives of the people, please sensitise your people and let us go back to the way we were before the EndSARS protests.
“EndSARS has created a sort of vacuum and we want to reclaim the space again and be closer to the people. Any police that wants to be successful must have the support of the people.
“We must cooperate and work together for peace to reign in this country.”
Ajani also warned members of the Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC) who connive with some police officers to extort money from the people, to desist from doing so.