Most years, golf fans must wait an entire calendar year for the return of spring and the Masters. Although this past year seemed to drag on for the better part of a decade, we’ve had to wait the standard 12 months for the azaleas in Augusta again to bloom. This year’s tournament, however, is taking place a mere five months after last year’s version of the tournament was moved to November. For the first time in two years, we’ll get to see the Masters played in its traditional spot as golf’s first major tournament of the year on the second weekend in April.
Tiger Woods won the Masters two years ago, but he’ll miss this year’s tournament as he recovers from a serious car accident. Dustin Johnson is the defending champion from November and the favorite to win his second green jacket this week. Other favorites include Bryson DeChambeau, Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm, Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas.
With or without a cable TV subscription, golf fans have plenty of ways to watch the world’s best golfers compete at the world’s best golf course this week. Here’s what you need to know.
- What: The 2021 Masters Tournament
- When: April 8-11
- Where: Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, Georgia
- Channels: ESPN and CBS
Live US TV coverage of the Masters
ESPN will broadcast the first two rounds on Thursday and Friday, and CBS has the weekend coverage for the final two rounds.
- URGENT : Patrick Achi Ã©vacuÃ© en France pour des soins
- SÃ©nÃ©gal : PrÃ¨s de 2 milliards FCFA pour la formation et la crÃ©ation d’entreprises
- Location de grues , camion nacelle Ã dakar , sÃ©nÃ©gal VIALOGISTICS en 2021
- Poste ProposÃ© : SecrÃ©taire / Assistant de Direction (H/F)
- France : Le Groupe Carrefour Recrute EmployÃ© de Rayon Alimentaire (H/F)
- Sidaction Recrute Ã Paris Un (01) Stagiaire en ContrÃ´le de Gestion Programme
- RDC, Ã‰tat de siÃ¨ge au Nord-Kivu et en Ituri : le FCC en phase avec FÃ©lix Tshisekedi, maisâ€¦
- Riyad Mahrez officiellement champion de la Premier League anglaise
- Fally Ipupa en concert Ã guichet fermÃ© pour faire vibrer les Warriors Ã Kinshasa
- Cristiano Ronaldo achÃ¨te une Ferrari Monza de plus dâ€™un million
- Mahamat Kaka : Â« DÃ¨s la mort de Kadhafi, le prÃ©sident Deby a sonnÃ© lâ€™alarme Â»
- Tchad : Wakit Tama met le cap sur le 19 mai
- TikTok : la jeune star sÃ©nÃ©galaise Kabhane Lame gagne plus de 55 millions de FCFA
- Avec sa photo rÃ©tro, Emmanuel Adebayor, fait la morale aux internautes
- Football : mauvaise nouvelle pour la Juventus
Thursday and Friday
- 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ET (12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT) on ESPN
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on ET (12 p.m. to 4 p.m. PT) on CBS
- 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET (11 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT) on CBS
Free livestreams on Masters.com and CBSSports.com
On the Masters website or mobile app, you can stream live without having to sign in with a pay TV provider. You can also watch a livestream of the Masters on CBSSports.com or the CBS Sports app, also without needing pay TV credentials. The Masters site will have the TV simulcast livestream each day, and both the Masters site and CBS Sports will offer an additional five livestreams each of the four days of the tournament:
- You can follow featured groups at the Masters throughout each day.
- You can watch golfers navigate holes 4, 5 and 6.
- You can watch the action as it passes through Amen Corner, Augusta National’s most famous sequence of holes: the treacherous par-4 11th, the short par-3 12th, and the long par-5 13th.
- You can watch golfers navigate holes 15 and 16.
- You can select your favorite golfers and watch all of their shots with the My Group feature.
Live TV streaming options
If you don’t have a cable or satellite TV subscription, you can watch the Masters with a. All five of the major services offer ESPN, and four of the five (all but Sling TV) offer CBS. If you’re only interested in watching the final two rounds of the tournament over the weekend, you can use Paramount Plus. The catch is that , so check each one using the links below to make sure it carries CBS in your area.
If you live in an area with good reception, you can watch the weekend coverage on CBS for free on over-the-air broadcast channels just by attaching anto nearly any TV.
Stream all four rounds on ESPN and CBS
Stream only the weekend rounds from CBS
You can watch the last two rounds of the Masters on CBS’s online streaming service. Paramount Plus costs $6 a month with ads or $10 a month without ads.
Stream only the first two rounds from ESPN
Neither of Sling TV’s plans offers CBS but its $35-a-month Orange plan includes ESPN for the first two rounds of the tournament.
All of the live TVabove offer free trials, allow you to cancel anytime and require a solid internet connection. Looking for more information? .