A pastor was filmed cursing members who did not donate towards her birthday celebration and some members cheered her on as she did so.
In a video shared online, the pastor is seen standing on the pulpit as she addressed members. She pointed out that some members refused to contribute towards her birthday and called them out for it.
She pointed out that when members come to her with their needs, she gives, yet they won’t do same for her.
She said: “Even my birthday, some of you refused to contribute. May God punish you. Because you are wicked. Unless you don’t have.
“But I stand here, I preach, some of you come to my office, you disturb me with prayers and everything.
“Give money for us to celebrate pastor Cecilia. Its not like I’m coming to eat the money, it’s for the food that you’re coming to eat yourself.
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
“Some of you gave nothing, even you ate like a pig and carried takeaway.
“I will say it. If you’re angry, change. Because if it was you and they come to me I’ll give freely because you are a member and so I will look after you.
“But when it comes to your pastors, you don’t want to know because you are selfish.
“If you’re sitting here and you cannot pay something towards your pastor’s celebration or your pastor’s whatever, why are you here? You’re a devil.”
She added: “And this is why pastors are bitter.”
Watch the video below.