A scientific study has found that men with larger noses do have longer penises.
The new scientific study measured the size of 126 male corpses’ reproductive organs to see if there was any relation between the two. The researchers found a link between nose size and ‘stretched penile length.’
According to the study, those with larger noses had a ‘stretched penile length’ of at least 5.3 inches (13.42cm) and those with smaller ones had a penis measuring 4.1 inches (10.37cm) when erect – meaning that a bigger nose typically meant a bigger penis.
Published in Basic and Clinical Andrology, scientists from the Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine in Japan did not examine why this link exists but instead focused on the connection between the dimensions of nose and penis sizes.
The researchers said: “The fact that nose size is related to stretched penile length indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height or bodyweight but has already been determined before birth.”
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
The Japanese researchers recorded their height, weight, soft penis length, penile circumference, right and left testicular weights, as well as prostate weight.
They also pulled the penis up vertically as far as it would go was done and measured it in an effort to replicate the erect penile length. The Nose measurements studied the distance between a person’s eyes to where the nostril starts.
The procedures resulted in findings that men with noses smaller than 1.8 inches had penises up to 4.1 inches in length.
Those with a sniffer 22 percent bigger, measuring 2.2 inches long, tended to have larger penises measuring 5.3 inches.
For those with noses in the middle of this range, 4.5 inches was found to be the average penis size.
In their published study, the researchers write: “This study is the first to demonstrate the relationship between stretched penile length and nose size but is limited in Japanese male cadavers, and the reason why stretched penile length and nose size are related is still unclear.
“Therefore, we consider it an interesting subject to pursue from now on.”