Enugu Zonal Command of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has reunited a mother who was rescued from Sambisa forest in Borno State, with her family
A statement issued by the agency on Thursday, June 10, said the woman, who went missing from the Southeast, was rescued from the dreaded forest by the Nigerian Army along with her baby.
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
- DWYANE WADE EXPLIQUE COMMENT SON FILS TRANSGENRE A FAIT DE LUI UNE PERSONNE MEILLEURE
- BURNA BOY BATTU EN BOÎTE DE NUIT PAR LES PROTÉGÉS D’UN ANCIEN FOOTBALLEUR NIGÉRIAN ?
- DIANA BOULI, LA JEUNE STAR CAMEROUNAISE DE TIKTOK
- Des partisans de Gbagbo empêchés par des microbes sur l’autoroute de Yopougon – Adjamé (vidéo)
- Côte d’Ivoire : Une très mauvaise nouvelle pour Guillaume Soro
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : Voici le message de Simone Gbagbo avant d’aller à l’aéroport (vidéo)
- REAL MADRID : LE BILAN INCROYABLE DE SERGIO RAMOS AVEC LA MAISON BLANCHE
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : voici la réaction officielle de Guillaume Soro
“It was an evening of joy as EZC received a survivor and her baby rescued from the Sambisa forest by the Nigeria Army. Kudos to the Maiduguri Zonal Command where she was received from the Nigeria Army before been transferred to Enugu. She was reunited with her uncle, a retired Police Officer who was very elated. He said his people had lost all hope of ever finding her,” the statement read.
“The Commander, Barr. Nneka Ajie said she was indeed honoured to receive a Sambisa forest survivor who had gone missing from the southeast and only found in the dreaded Sambisa forest with its horrifying stories. She prayed for the recovery of Lear Sharibu. The Zonal Commander went further to thank God for a safe recovery and prayed that God continues to protect, comfort and provide for her and the baby.”