The pregnant mother of seven arrested in Delta State said she stabbed her husband to death in anger after he set ablaze the fried chicken she sells to take care of the family.
LIB reported that the 30-year-old woman, Blessing Emmanuel also known as Dada, allegedly stabbed her husband, Jonathan Otomi, to death in Ughelli Local Government Area of the state.
A statement issued by the spokesperson of the command, DSP Bright Edafe, on Friday, April 9, said the suspect has confessed to the crime.
In her confession, the suspect said that the deceased, who she claimed does not take care of the family, set her fried chicken ablaze. In anger, she grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the heart.
- France : Marine le Pen dÃ©voile sa politique migratoire Ã des Africaines
- RÃ©Ã©lection de Patrice Talon : Emmanuel Macron se prononce finalement
- Recrutement au Poste d’Ergonome ChargÃ© de l’ExpÃ©rience Utilisateur chez Orange (France)
- URGENT : Patrick Achi Ã©vacuÃ© en France pour des soins
- SÃ©nÃ©gal : PrÃ¨s de 2 milliards FCFA pour la formation et la crÃ©ation d’entreprises
- Location de grues , camion nacelle Ã dakar , sÃ©nÃ©gal VIALOGISTICS en 2021
- Poste ProposÃ© : SecrÃ©taire / Assistant de Direction (H/F)
- France : Le Groupe Carrefour Recrute EmployÃ© de Rayon Alimentaire (H/F)
- Sidaction Recrute Ã Paris Un (01) Stagiaire en ContrÃ´le de Gestion Programme
- RDC, Ã‰tat de siÃ¨ge au Nord-Kivu et en Ituri : le FCC en phase avec FÃ©lix Tshisekedi, maisâ€¦
- Riyad Mahrez officiellement champion de la Premier League anglaise
- Fally Ipupa en concert Ã guichet fermÃ© pour faire vibrer les Warriors Ã Kinshasa
- Cristiano Ronaldo achÃ¨te une Ferrari Monza de plus dâ€™un million
- Mahamat Kaka : Â« DÃ¨s la mort de Kadhafi, le prÃ©sident Deby a sonnÃ© lâ€™alarme Â»
- Tchad : Wakit Tama met le cap sur le 19 mai
“On 5/4/2021 at about 1313hrs, one Chief Hon. Macpherson Igbedi ‘m’ of No. 4 Akanaweh Street Off Ekredjebor road Ughelli reported that on the 4/4/2021 at about 2345hrs, at Ohoro town one Blessing Emmanuel ‘f’ age 30 yrs stabbed her husband one Jonathan Otomi Umamode aged 43yrs with knife to death” the statement reads.
“The divisional police officer immediately mobilized detectives to the scene, corpse was removed and deposited at Central Hospital for autopsy. The suspect who was later arrested is a mother of seven and pregnant with her 8th child confessed to the crime.
“She said she angrily stabbed her husband who she claimed does not take care of her and the children. She said she has been taking care of herself and her kids as she sells fried chicken. On that fateful day according to the suspect, her husband came and asked her to go home with him but she refused. She said the deceased gathered her fried chickens, poured kerosene and set them ablaze. She angrily used the knife in her hand to stab the husband in his heart and ran away. The case is still under investigation.”