The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have shared a video that gives a glimpse into their family life.
Prince William and Kate Middleton, who wed on April 29, 2011, released the video on April 29, 2021, to thank supporters for sending “kind messages” on their tenth wedding anniversary.
The clip was posted to the @kensingtonroyal Instagram page with an accompanying message which read: “Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary. We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family. W & C”
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
In the short video, Kate Middleton, 39, Prince William, 38,and their three children – Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 3, can be seen enjoying some family time outdoors.
Donning co-ordinated casual-wear, Prince William and his family are seen climbing the sand dunes on the beach in Norfolk, sitting around the campfire toasting marshmallows in the countryside and playing the garden of their Anmer Hall residence.
Watch the video below.