Georgia-Pacific has an immediate opening for a Quarry Operator at our Lovell, WY location. Quarry Operators create value by assisting a team in exceeding production and quality goals. This is accomplished through continuous improvement, innovation, positive team building, and collaboration to exceed short and long-term goals. If your passion is assisting a team in attaining the highest standards in safety, compliance, and process excellence, we are interested in learning more about you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Applying and empowering yourself and others to embrace and make decisions grounded in Georgia-Pacific’s management philosophy known as Market-Based Management (MBM®)
- Adhering and assisting with Georgia-Pacific and Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) safety standards
- Initiate a Decision-Making Framework process
- Work with Mining Capability team to align on opportunities and improvement strategies
- Developing a point of view relative to talent and implement talent strategies to bridge/close gaps
- Working with a cross-functional team to manage maintenance and operation projects
- Excellent organizational/planning skills
- Influencing others within the organization, and align to a shared vision
- Demonstrating analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What You Will Need:
- Violences conjugales : Une pétition lancée contre Sidiki Diabaté
- Nigeria : Un jeune de 13 ans condamné à 10 ans de prison pour blasphème
- Recrutement des Vendeurs et Vendeuses Terrains
- RECRUTEMENT POUR COMPTABLES CHEZ SCI SOTRADIC
- Bebi Philip et Marème Dial « Maîtresse d’un homme marié » en couple ?
- Recrutement Pour Archivistes Chez CCM
- Bebi Philip et l’actrice sénégalaise Khalima Gadji en couple ?
- Côte d’Ivoire : Chris Yapi répond à ceux qui veulent le connaître
- Sur Netflix, Gims avoue être membre d’une secte dangereuse
- Côte d’Ivoire : Vincent Toh Bi Irié dévoile enfin les raisons de sa démission
- USA : la famille d’une afro-américaine tuée par la Police reçoit 12 millions de dollars
- Togo : Agbeyomé Kodjo fait une nouvelle sortie médiatique
- Cameroun : Un petit détail transforme l’inauguration d’un magasin Carrefour en buzz
- Côte d’Ivoire : bras de fer autour de l’éligibilité de Guillaume Soro
- Affamée, cette mère prépare son bébé de 6 mois
- Two (2) plus years of experience working with various types of heavy equipment
- Able to perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor
- Must be able to work any shift, variable start times, including overtime, weekends, and holidays (as required)
- Knowledge of proper and safe operation of heavy equipment
- Responsible for good housekeeping of equipment
- Adhere to MSHA and plant safety rules and regulations
- All employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Perform duties with minimum supervision
What Will Put You Ahead?
- At least five (5) years of blasting, mining and quarrying experience
- Experience operating loader(s), excavator(s), dozer(s), and haul truck(s)
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf