Around 54% of small business owners need a vehicle to run their activities and serve clients. Every enterprise, big or small, uses a means of transportation in some ways, whether it’s to pick up supplies, deliver goods, bring people to meetings, or just run errands. Hence, it is crucial for a business that a car, truck or van serves many functions. In addition, a vehicle that is equipped with innovative technologies boosts productivity, enhances mobility, and helps the business grow.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that the average cost of owning a vehicle is $9,576 per year, with gasoline and motor oil expenses representing nearly $2,000 of the total cost. Hence, if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, check if a ride is fitted with energy-efficient technologies that will save you money. A good way to ensure that you are purchasing a vehicle that has an impressive fuel economy is to consult appraisal guides for the industry, which will also assist you in finding local deals. One of the many technologies that is worth studying is cylinder deactivation, which saves fuel by turning off some cylinders when not in use. Cars that use a gasoline direct injection (GDI) also perform well with lower energy use, while turbochargers increase the power of engines without reducing fuel economy. Other breakthroughs include start-stop systems when the car comes to a halt, saving wasted fuel due to idling, and low rolling resistance tires that bring down parasitic energy.
- SNOOP DOGG ENVOIE UN MESSAGE À 50 CENT À CAUSE D’UNE SCÈNE GAY DANS POWER
- KEVIN HART DEVIENT PAPA POUR LA 4E FOIS
- KRIS JENNER ACCUSÉE DE HARCÈLEMENT SEXUEL, ELLE RÉPOND
- NIKE TRANSFORME UN AVION POUR GARDER LES ATHLÈTES PERFORMANTS
- “JE CRAIGNAIS QUE L’ON SE MOQUE DE MOI”, DAPHNE ÉMUE PAR LA RÉACTION DES INTERNAUTES APRÈS SA CONFESSION
- Mercato : les premiers mots de Sergiño Dest, la nouvelle recrue du Barça
- Côte d’Ivoire/JNCC 2020 : Les solutions des experts sur la traçabilité du cacao
- Présidentielle ivoirienne / Blé Goudé: « Maitrisons nos colères pour ne pas donner l’occasion à ce régime de nous exterminer »
- « Donald Trump n’est pas ton affaire, occupe-toi de ton pays » : Wizkid tacle le président Buhari
- Présidentielle 2020: Pour KKB, le PDCI a choisi une « candidature de revanche »
- CAN 2023 : la Côte d’Ivoire dévoile son stade de 60 000 places (vidéo)
- Top 6 des meilleurs buteurs à l’âge de 17 ans en Europe, Mbappé 3e, CR7 4e…
- Coronavirus: après la contamination de Trump, Barack Obama se prononce
- « J’ai couché avec un mort pour tomber enceinte » : une mère raconte comment elle a souffert pour concevoir
- Cameroun : une fille de 17 ans violée à mort par un groupe d’hommes
There are several safety technologies that are already standard in new models of cars; buyers do not need to pay extra to have these features. For example, the autonomous emergency braking will become standard equipment by 2022 in the US, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This is a safety technology that reduces the risks of crashes, saving lives and property. Two other security features that are handy include the lane departure warning and blindspot detection. The first one warns drivers if they’re straying outside of the white lines, while the latter detects if there is another car in your blindspot that you might have missed.
Another convenient technology is adaptive cruise control, allowing you to detect a desired speed. If the vehicle in front slows down or cuts in front of you, the car you are driving will decelerate and brake automatically. Rear parking cameras and sensors are very useful as well in enhancing the safety of your business vehicle. Audible and visual warnings are emitted if you are close to another van or a potential threat. They give the driver an indication of their proximity to objects, allowing them to avoid dings and bumps.
Cars have a significant role to play in the operations of a business. Having tech-savvy vehicles can help businesses grow by improving fuel efficiency, road safety and comfort.