Spotify founder and billionaire CEO Daniel Ek, has revealed that his offer to buy Arsenal had been turned down by club owner Josh Kroenke.
Since the Kroenke family came under fire for their handling of the club ever since the failure of the Super League, a possible takeover from Ek, a lifelong Arsenal fan has been in the works.
Ek came out last month to reveal he will be interested in buying the club leading Arsenal fans and icons to dream of such a takeover.
Despite fan opposition to the continued ownership of the Kroenkes, Ek has now revealed that the family has rejected his takeover bid.
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
- DWYANE WADE EXPLIQUE COMMENT SON FILS TRANSGENRE A FAIT DE LUI UNE PERSONNE MEILLEURE
- BURNA BOY BATTU EN BOÎTE DE NUIT PAR LES PROTÉGÉS D’UN ANCIEN FOOTBALLEUR NIGÉRIAN ?
- DIANA BOULI, LA JEUNE STAR CAMEROUNAISE DE TIKTOK
- Des partisans de Gbagbo empêchés par des microbes sur l’autoroute de Yopougon – Adjamé (vidéo)
- Côte d’Ivoire : Une très mauvaise nouvelle pour Guillaume Soro
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : Voici le message de Simone Gbagbo avant d’aller à l’aéroport (vidéo)
- REAL MADRID : LE BILAN INCROYABLE DE SERGIO RAMOS AVEC LA MAISON BLANCHE
- Retour de Laurent Gbagbo : voici la réaction officielle de Guillaume Soro
“Inaccurate reports emerged today saying I have not made a bid for Arsenal Football Club,” Ek wrote on his official Twitter account.
“I think it’s important to correct the record – this week an offer was made to both Josh Kroenke and their bankers that included fan ownership, representation at the board and a golden share for the supporter.
“They replied that they don’t need the money. I respect their decision but remain interested and available should that situation ever change.”
Stan Kroenke first joined the Arsenal board of directors in 2008 with a minority stake in the club, and he continued to accumulate shares until becoming majority shareholder three years later, while in 2018 he bought out rival Alisher Usmanov to take full control.
Back in April Kroenke released a statement in which he assured that his family were “100 per cent committed” to Arsenal.
Arsenal is valued at over £2 billion .