Actor Yomi Fabiyi appears to be unperturbed by the backlash he has received after he called on people not to talk down on his colleague, Baba Ijesha, who has been arrested for molesting a minor.
Shortly after the news broke that the police has arrested Baba Ijesha for molesting a minor seven years ago, Yomi came online to ask people to show empathy for the accused. He also demanded a CCTV showing how the actor molested the minor.
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US
Several celebrities including Toke Makinwa, Iyabo Ojo, Davido, and others have come out to condemn him for his stance on the case.
Yomi appears not to be moved by the backlash, instead he shared a photo on his IG page this night and wrote;
”Stand by what is right. The hallmark of nobility.”