Calling all happy campers. Join the Campground team and live the RV life!
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operates 5 campgrounds inside Yellowstone National Park. Most of our Campground positions encourage applicants to have their own RV due to limited dormitory housing and distance from housing to campgrounds. Learn more about the Campground department.
- Position Type: Seasonal (April-October)
- Start Date: April/May 2021
- Schedule: Varies – ~40+ hours per week
- Location: Madison, Canyon, Bridge Bay, Grant Village, Fishing Bridge RV Park (only operational in September)
What We Provide
- Simple living in the world’s first National Park with low-cost housing (dormitory style), meals (cafeteria style), and Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- A low-cost bimonthly deduction covers three meals a day, your dorm room, and all associated utilities (including limited Wi-Fi) and the use of in-house laundry facilities.
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, biking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, educational programs, film series, sports competitions, and more!)
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
See Yourself Here
Connect with Us!
Applicants for a Campground job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
- Responsible for the upkeep of the campground, cleaning and sanitizing restroom facilities, and assisting guests with necessary information
- Lifting requirements of 40 lbs
- Driver’s license required
- Some supervisory positions available
- Must be a people person who thrives on public contact
- Communication, cash handling, sales, and typing skills required
- Must be at least 19 years of age with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record for most positions
- Ability to self-supervise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.