Share your passion for providing ‘Legendary Hospitality’. Join the Food & Beverage team in Yellowstone National Park!
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operates 31 restaurants within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. Approximately 2 million meals are served in Yellowstone every summer! Our parent company, Xanterra Travel Collection, strives to use local and/or organic ingredients whenever possible for both guest and employee meals. More than 58% of Yellowstone’s food purchases come from sustainable sources. Learn more about the Food & Beverage department.
- Position Type: Seasonal (April-October)
- Start Date: April 2021
- Schedule: Varies – ~40+ hours per week
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park
What We Provide
- Simple living in the world’s first National Park with low-cost housing (dormitory style), meals (cafeteria style), and Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- A low-cost bimonthly deduction covers three meals a day, your dorm room, and all associated utilities (including limited Wi-Fi) and the use of in-house laundry facilities
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, biking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, educational programs, film series, sports competitions, and more!)
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
Connect with Us!
- Working knowledge of all positions supervised
- Working knowledge of all equipment used within the food and beverage operation
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and follow-up with specific timelines
- Ability to creatively problem solve and select a course of action
- Ability to communicate in a positive, efficient manner and hold individuals accountable for their responsibilities
- Certification in the TIPS alcohol awareness program is required. Workshop will be provided if not currently certified
- ServSafe Manager Certification preferred. Workshops will be provided to attain this certification if neccessary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.