- OXFAM Recrute au Bénin Un (01) Agent Administratif et Comptable (H/F)
- Éperviers du Togo : le sélectionneur Paulo Duarte recadre Claude Le Roy
- VAO Small Grants are open now in UK
- Grant for Bilateral Exchange between Berlin and the United States
- Boxe : Joshua / Fury, la date et le lieu du combat révélés !
- Cameroun : un militaire à la tête du lamidat de Garoua, Issa Hayatou recalé
- Algérie-France : Tebboune et Macron mettent les points sur les « i »
- Casablanca : un des nonuplés de la Malienne de Tombouctou baptisé Mohammed VI
- Zari Hassan, la femme idéale pour Diamond Platnumz ?
- une société Recrute un Ingénieur Maintenance
- Recrutement d’un Comptable H/F
- Recrutement d’un Ingénieur qualité H/F
- Une société Recrute un Responsable Logistique
- Recrutement des Techniciens Maintenance
- Recrutement des Magasiniers
Applicants for IT and Computer support jobs will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
IT Technician I
- IT Technicians provide direct support for the applications and hardware used throughout the property.
It Technician II
- This position works directly with the Regional Director of IT and/or Director of IT on more sophisticated issues/projects and assists IT Technician I employees with areas that are more complex. Individuals are also responsible for computer operations tasks that need to be completed in the data center when assigned these responsibilities.
- Associates degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with a concentration in Information Technology, Hospitality Administration, or Accounting preferred
- Work experience can be substituted for a degree, with two years of work experience preferred
- Project Management skills are preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products is required
- In addition, proficiency in using the Internet for job-related research is also required
- Experience with the following technologies is preferred: Lawson ERP, Raymark Retail System, Aloha Food & Beverage System, PBX/Telephone Systems and TV/Cable Systems. In addition, working knowledge of hardware and computer equipment is also required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.