Support the location accounting department by compiling and summarizing the location’s daily sales. This position generally works in the middle of the night, without direct supervision at location.
- Cameroun : arrestation des auteurs du cambriolage à la Direction générale des impôts
- Quand Georgina Rodriguez dope Cristiano Ronaldo !
- CAN 2022 (éliminatoires) : Sierra Leone se qualifie 25 ans après
- Nigeria : Pretty Mike accueille ses six enfants de mères différentes !
- RDC : les premières réactions après la réduction de peine de Vital Kamerhe
- Handball (CAN Féminine) : Tunisie / Angola et Cameroun / Congo en demies
- Zambie : le « père de la nation » Kenneth Kaunda hospitalisé
- CAN Total Cameroun 2021 : le secrétaire général de la CAF en mission à Yaoundé
- BÉNIN : ACED RECRUTE 01 CHARGÉ DE PROGRAMMES (H/F)
- BÉNIN : TECHNOSERV RECRUTE 01 CABINET MÉDICAL
- Famine en Éthiopie : le gouvernement d’Abiy Ahmed veut-il étouffer un drame humanitaire ?
- Euro 2021 : Ronaldo assure le spectacle, Pogba mordu par Rüdiger
- Vive altercation entre Burna Boy et les « boys » d’Obafemi Martins !
- Premier League russe : Yaya Touré nommé entraîneur adjoint du FK Akhmat
- Le parti de Bouteflika a toujours la cote en Algérie !
- Audit all sales reports and support documentation turned in by location departments, correcting as necessary.
- Post corrections to Room Charges, and post other payments using the computer reservation system to ensure correct guest charges, Xanterra Credit Card postings, etc.
- Keypunch necessary reports into the Excel spreadsheet, and complete other reports as assigned by the Location Controller.
- Ensure that all departments follow Xanterra accounting policy and procedure.
- Maintain the security of the accounting office during the night shift.
- Provide accurate and timely summaries of daily sales from the entire location for the Xanterra General Accounting Office (GAO) and location departments.
- Maintain the confidentiality of, and adherence to, all Xanterra accounting security and procedural policies.
- Know the correct procedures for fire alarms and other emergency situations at location.
- Work without direct supervision and handle situations as they occur at night.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance while on duty and in dealing with both employees and guests.
- Perform duties outside the job classification, as assigned by management.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Accounting degree and/or related work experience.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Motivational, organizational, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Office machine skills, especially PC experience.
- Knowledge of the following PC software: MS Word®, MS Excel®, MS Outlook®.
- Knowledge of the following AS/400® software: LMS®
The majority of work is performed while sitting at a desk. However, physical stamina and conditioning is required to withstand extensive walking, lifting, and transporting of supplies and equipment. This function may include loading company vehicles, moving supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds to and from work stations on location (up to 100 yards).
Communicate to the Location Controller or Assistant Location Controller any problems concerning the security of Company assets.
Communicate to the Location Controller or Assistant Location Controller any problems or suggestions concerning accounting procedures.
Suggest improvements or repairs of software, hardware, or accounting procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.