The Lagos State Police Command says its officers have arrested suspected armed robbers, Nnonyelu Kelechukwu, and Okongi Godspower, and recovered a stolen vehicle from them.
A statement released by the command’s spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, operatives attached to FESTAC Division, led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), made the arrest on 29th April, 2021 at about 9am and recovered the vehicle.
Adejobi said some community leaders in FESTAC had informed the DPO that the suspects wanted to sell one unregistered Lexus 2004 SUV to one Anas at the rate of N1,000,000 and that they suspected that the vehicle must have been stolen.
- OXFAM Recrute au Bénin Un (01) Agent Administratif et Comptable (H/F)
- Éperviers du Togo : le sélectionneur Paulo Duarte recadre Claude Le Roy
- VAO Small Grants are open now in UK
- Grant for Bilateral Exchange between Berlin and the United States
- Boxe : Joshua / Fury, la date et le lieu du combat révélés !
- Cameroun : un militaire à la tête du lamidat de Garoua, Issa Hayatou recalé
- Algérie-France : Tebboune et Macron mettent les points sur les « i »
- Casablanca : un des nonuplés de la Malienne de Tombouctou baptisé Mohammed VI
- Zari Hassan, la femme idéale pour Diamond Platnumz ?
- une société Recrute un Ingénieur Maintenance
- Recrutement d’un Comptable H/F
- Recrutement d’un Ingénieur qualité H/F
- Une société Recrute un Responsable Logistique
- Recrutement des Techniciens Maintenance
- Recrutement des Magasiniers
“The DPO and his team tracked down and arrested the suspects and the unregistered Lexus SUV was recovered to the station. The suspects have confessed that they removed the vehicle from somewhere in Alaba-Rago Area of Lagos State.
The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Police Command, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has commended the efforts of the Division for arresting the suspected armed robbers and directed that they should be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba for discreet Investigation and possible arrest of other members of the syndicate” Adejobi said