The India’s Narcotic Control Bureau has arrested a suspected Nigerian drug lord, Tiger Mustafa at Anjuna in North Goa.
The accused was arrested on Sunday night, May 2, by a joint team of NCB and Anjuna police. He had managed to flee during a narcotics raid conducted on April 30.
A senior NCB official said that the accused was on the run since a café at Arambol beach in North Goa was raided and various drugs seized.
“Tiger Mustafa was arrested from Anjuna on Sunday by a joint team of local police and NCB,” a senior NCB official said.
- France : Marine le Pen dÃ©voile sa politique migratoire Ã des Africaines
- RÃ©Ã©lection de Patrice Talon : Emmanuel Macron se prononce finalement
- Recrutement au Poste d’Ergonome ChargÃ© de l’ExpÃ©rience Utilisateur chez Orange (France)
- URGENT : Patrick Achi Ã©vacuÃ© en France pour des soins
- SÃ©nÃ©gal : PrÃ¨s de 2 milliards FCFA pour la formation et la crÃ©ation d’entreprises
- Location de grues , camion nacelle Ã dakar , sÃ©nÃ©gal VIALOGISTICS en 2021
- Poste ProposÃ© : SecrÃ©taire / Assistant de Direction (H/F)
- France : Le Groupe Carrefour Recrute EmployÃ© de Rayon Alimentaire (H/F)
- Sidaction Recrute Ã Paris Un (01) Stagiaire en ContrÃ´le de Gestion Programme
- RDC, Ã‰tat de siÃ¨ge au Nord-Kivu et en Ituri : le FCC en phase avec FÃ©lix Tshisekedi, maisâ€¦
- Riyad Mahrez officiellement champion de la Premier League anglaise
- Fally Ipupa en concert Ã guichet fermÃ© pour faire vibrer les Warriors Ã Kinshasa
- Cristiano Ronaldo achÃ¨te une Ferrari Monza de plus dâ€™un million
- Mahamat Kaka : Â« DÃ¨s la mort de Kadhafi, le prÃ©sident Deby a sonnÃ© lâ€™alarme Â»
- Tchad : Wakit Tama met le cap sur le 19 mai
The NCB also arrested one Cajitan Fernandes who was providing shelter to Mustafa when he was on the run since the raid was conducted.
On Friday, April 30, on the basis of intelligence developed by NCB Mumbai, the teams of NCB Mumbai and Goa had raided one place namely Negi Café, opposite Arambol Beach in North Goa.
NCB official said that during the raid, 58 grams of Amphetamine, 15 blots of LSD, Cocaine, Mephedrone, Heroin, Ecstacy, MDMA was seized.
“This drug syndicate was being operated by one suspect, Mustafa alias Tiger, a Nigerian national. Further, the caretaker of Negi Cafe, Ranbir Singh has been placed under arrest. NCB Goa has summoned the shack owner for further iinvestigation.” said Sameer Wankhede, Zonal director, NCB.