TECNO smartphone brand has appointed Chris Evans as its brand ambassador to intensify its globalization strategy and break into emerging markets around the world.
Best known for his role as Captain America in the Marvel Universe series of films, the charismatic Chris Evans embodies TECNO’s brand motto ‘young at heart’ and the pursuit of excellence. The partnership with Evans enhances TECNO’s continuous global footprint and helps to highlight the brand’s upgraded product design, which is increasingly fashionable, energetic, and constantly pioneering.
Together with Evans, TECNO aims to stand out in the global market as a new shining super star. TECNO’s wildly popular CAMON series is set to release the CAMON 17 within the next few days. The series is well-known by the excellent photography experience and have been recognized by numbers of international media industrial professionals.
In the recent 2 years, TECNO has had some impressive results in its technology innovation with awards in mobile photography such as the Look In Person (LIP) competition at Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) 2020 in Track 5: Dark Complexion Portrait Segmentation Challenge. Counterpoint also recognized TECNO as one of the few brands that have make breakthroughs in AI-enhanced mobile photography and videography.
TECNO’s excellent photographic performance also let the brand earn distinctions in Guinness World Records 2020 with the largest flip book shot by its photography pioneer CAMON product line and in IFA(Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin) with “Camera Technology Innovation Smartphone Gold Award 2020”.
- DR NCHE ZAMA, D’ORIGINE CAMEROUNAISE, SE PRÉSENTE AU POSTE DE GOUVERNEUR DE PENNSYLVANIE
- À LA DÉCOUVERTE DE LA REINE YOSE, LA CHANTEUSE HUMANITAIRE
- PETIT PAYS TRAITE LONGUÈ LONGUÈ DE “MAL ÉLEVÉ”, IL RÉPOND
- KANYE WEST UNFOLLOW TOUTES LES KARDASHIAN SUR LES RÉSEAUX SOCIAUX
- KIM KARDASHIAN ÉCHOUE DEUX FOIS DE SUITE À SON EXAMEN DE DROIT
- FRANCIS MVEMBA RÉAGIT AUX NOUVELLES CRITIQUES SUR SON MARIAGE AVEC COCO EMILIA
- Emmanuel Macron est optimiste pour la technologie africaine au salon VivaTech
- La résidence de Gbagbo assiégée par les manifestants
- Recrutement d’un Spécialiste en Sauvegarde Sociale
- La SAER-EMPLOI recrute 2 (Deux) Responsables Marketing & Communication
- recrutement d’un Coordinateur des Approvisionnements
- recrutement au poste de Chargé Suivi Evaluation
- recrutement pour Officer Finance
- recrutement au poste de Coordinateur / Coordinatrice de l’équipe technique
- Laurent Gbagbo pose enfin ses pieds sur le sol ivoirien ( photos)
In 2020, TECNO’s sales volume exceeded 25 million units, up 45%, and revenue exceeded 15 billion, up 38% YoY in 2020 according to global market intelligence company IDC. TECNO’s India smartphone sales, increased more than 200% YoY, topped 5 million units in 2020, breaking its own sales growth record. There seems to be nothing stopping the upcoming brand from breaking new grounds and achieving new heights..
TECNO is also investing heavily into its R & D in intelligent applications, intelligent connected devices, and build an intelligent ecosystem integrating hardware and software. In 2020, the RD investment increased by about 30% year on year. The sky is the limit if TECNO continues its trajectory of gaining greater market share.