Are you a nurse in the Mammoth, WY (Yellowstone National Park) area that is looking for an exciting opportunity to work from home and continue to use your skills in a clinic setting? We are looking for full-time Registered Nurses (RNs) for our innovative Injury Triage service line! This position is like no other that you’ve ever worked.
Here are a few reasons why:
- This is a partial home-based position, so you get to help clients from the comfort of your home!
- Unique opportunity to both work from home for our Telephonic Triage division and staff our local Medcor clinics when coverage is needed.
- Handle only one caller at a time instead of dealing with an entire caseload. You keep 100% focus on the person you’re talking to, and only that person.
- Finally, you’ll receive ongoing training in a unique virtual atmosphere. Things change; new advancements are constantly being made, and here at Medcor, you’ll be at the cutting edge in the growing technological area of nursing.
If you’re interested in continuing your nursing career in a new and innovative way, Medcor could be the solution! We are now hiring for our August 3rd, 2020 training classes.
By joining our nursing team, you will be helping thousands of employers better manage their workplace injuries and improve the quality of healthcare for their employees. Nurses who are successful in this position must be able to talk on the phone while typing and navigating through various software applications at the same time. Our nurses must have the ability to visualize an injury while on the phone and ask questions as appropriate to get clarification about the injury, while following our propriety algorithms to guide the triage of the injured worker. The day-to-day role of the Injury Triage Worksite Health Technician includes patient care, ongoing workers’ compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program facilitation, and treatment plan monitoring. This position will work closely with outside medical providers. Think you have what it takes, or are just curious to learn more? Read on!
- ENSEMBLE POUR LA REVALORISATION DES D3E AU TOGO
- Pjanic : « Cristiano Ronaldo était déçu que je quitte la Juventus »
- Thiago Silva : “je ne suis pas trop vieux pour la Premier League”
- Mercato/PSG : Klopp travaille pour que Mbappé aille à Liverpool plutôt qu’au Real Madrid
- Di Maria : “je ne peux pas expliquer pourquoi je ne suis pas convoqué en Argentine”
- Vietnam: une usine recycle des préservatifs usagés et les revend au public
- Côte d’ivoire: la décision de la justice concernant les prisonniers pro-Soro
- Côte d’Ivoire / Visite de l’émissaire de l’ONU : voici ce qu’en dit Sidi Touré, porte-parole du gouvernement
- Présidentielle: Ouattara donne les raisons de l’invalidation des candidatures de Gbagbo et Soro
- Nigeria : le gouvernement met en vente un avion présidentiel
- Nigeria : les prostituées menacent de déclencher une grève illimitée
- Luis Suarez : « ce que j’ai dit à Koeman quand il m’a annoncé qu’il ne comptait pas sur moi »
- Des Sud-Africains exigent le départ des Nigérians et des Zimbabwéens de leur pays: Vidéo
- “J’ai moi-même largué Adébayor”, l’ex petite-amie du footballeur révèle enfin la vraie cause de leur rupture
- Angleterre: un nouveau-né mutilé à mort par le chien de famille
- Must possess a valid RN license in WY.
- Valid BLS (CPR) card required within 21 days of employment. BLS training will be provided upon hire – free of charge – if needed.
- Must be able to cover designated clinics as needed.
- Ability to enter data into software programs, understand and navigate MS Windows at no less than an intermediate level of proficiency.
- Must have access to high speed cable internet and Email programs.
- Experience with MS office including Excel preferred, with a typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret triage tools and information along with care instructions to injured employees and their managers.
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk and/or hear. You are required to sit and use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for computer and written work with the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work every other weekend is required.
- Our advocates rotate working major U.S. holidays on a two-year basis, as determined by our Workforce Management Team.
- Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time.
- Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
The training will be completed from the comfort of your own home and will last 90 days. The first three weeks of training will be Monday – Friday, from 8:00am – 4:00pm CT. After the first three weeks, your schedule may vary. The training schedule is not negotiable, and all training must be successfully completed within the 90-day time frame.
All permanent shifts are determined by our workforce management team at the time of a job offer and all schedules are in CT (Central Time zone). We are currently hiring for 8 hour shifts between the hours of 9am – 11pm CT; flexibility is required for clinic coverage as needed.
- Work from home paired with a required clinic component
- Tuition/Continued Education reimbursement available
- Immediate health and dental coverage, 401k with company match, VSP vision plan
- Life, accident and disability insurance plans
- On the job professional training and Career growth
- Medcor prides itself on being a healthy workplace with a healthy workforce. The Better Me Wellness program is a significant benefit for full-time Medcor advocates, encouraging and supporting healthy living. The program promotes movement, nutrition and balance through workplace programs, reimbursement for healthy activities and significant insurance premium discounts.
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing [email protected] campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.