A woman has taken to Twitter to call out her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend he flaunted on Twitter.
The ex-boyfriend shared photos he took with his new girlfriend as he revealed he built her a smart mirror to display words of affirmation.
A woman claiming to be his ex then responded, accusing him of cheating on her with his new girlfriend while pretending she was just his friend.
She added that her ex introduced the woman as his friend and the woman even gushed about their relationship and called them “cute” only for him to accuse her of cheating then moving on with the other girl in less than a month.
Read her tweets below.
- United States: 2022 Project Grants Program
- Western COVID-19 Response Grant Program – US
- United States: Native Cultures Fund Grants Program
- The Najim Charitable Foundation Grant Program – US
- United States: Siemer Family Foundation’s Grant Program
- UNDP: Supporting Legal Awareness and Promoting a Stronger Rule of Law Culture (Kyrgyzstan)
- Upper Lachlan Shire Council offering Cultural Grants ($1000) – Australia
- United Kingdom: Green Business Grants Program
- Community Impact Grant Program in the United States
- Call for Proposals for Civil Society Grant Program in Georgia
- Australia: West Gate Neighbourhood Fund Grant Program
- Call for Proposals: Public Service Delivery Support Grant Program (Georgia)
- United States: 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions
- United Kingdom: Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Small Grants Fund
- Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley-General Grant Program – US