A Japanese woman was arrested on Wednesday, April 28, for allegedly killing her millionaire husband.
Saki Sudo, 25, was charged for the alleged poisoning of 77-year-old Kosuke Nozaki in 2018, three months into their marriage, according to the Japan Times.
Sudo allegedly injected the real estate titan with a poison, according to the article. She reportedly had dinner with Nozaki before his death, and police said she researched the deadly posion found in his system on the internet.
Nozaki had became notorious for publishing the 2016 book, “Don Juan of Kishu: The Man Who Gave ¥3 Billion to 4,000 Beautiful Women”.
His suspicious death had attracted attention for years.
- Neymar : tentative de cambriolage au domicile du joueur
- Togo : La nouvelle voiture de cette ministre coûte plus de 57 millions FCFA
- Il fait un AVC après s’être beaucoup masturbé
- Kanye West a sa propre journée à Atlanta
- Le Général Makosso demande à Guillaume Soro de retourner au RDPH
- Notation financière : Fitch attribue la note BB à la Côte d’Ivoire
- Aristo le Bledard a encore raté son vol
- Attention : on ne publie pas une photo d’une convocation sur les réseaux sociaux
- Urgent :Une candidate accouche en plein examen du BAC-2
- Dubaï : une fausse pluie créée pour lutter contre l’extrême chaleur
- «Les rappeurs ivoiriens font partie des meilleurs au monde », dixit Black M
- Côte d’Ivoire : le Général Camille Makosso souffrant et hospitalisé; la raison
- Nigeria : les autorités préviennent contre la démonstration de richesse en public
- Eudoxie Yao et Grand P, c’est fini !
- Nigeria : Muhamadu Buhari attaqué après avoir demandé l’extradition de l’activiste Sunday Igboho
Sudo stood to inherit a portion of his assets, the Japan Times said.
In a 2018 book, Nozaki wrote that he met a woman, believed to be Sudo, when she helped him after he fell down at a Tokyo airport, according to the report.
Sudo reportedly told her family that she was moving from Sapporo to work at her friend’s real estate business, but did not reveal she was married.
Three months into their marriage, Nozaki was found dead.
Saki Sudo, was arrested Wednesday, April 28, for allegedly poisoning Kosuke Nozaki three years ago.
Sudo isn’t the first woman accused of a crime against Nozaki. Back in 2016, Nozaki’s then-girlfriend, who was also in her 20s, was arrested for stealing more than a half million dollars from his home, according to the report.