We are looking for someone who has the natural ability to work with at-risk youth and who is capable of doing manual labor on a working cattle ranch. Being able to work with the youth, and on the ranch is a must. Understanding that this work is more of a mission than a job is the kind of person we are looking for, as we are dealing with helping shape and form the lives and conscience of these young men.
Living quarters are provided on property in the Wyoming Badger Basin surrounded by the Big Horn, the Beartooth, and the Pryor Mountain ranges. We are located near the Clark’s Fork River and Yellowstone National Park.
Meals with the boys are provided.
Feel free to call for more information, ask questions or set up a phone interview.
You will need to fill out an application and pass a background check (usually takes 2 weeks) before starting work.
Salary is DOE .
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Night Shift
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma